- 2

author note: so this is when he's thirteen and she's eleven. The first chapter it just saw the future a little so I hope you guys aren't too confused. The letter was before the ball that would be in a couple months...so yeah

November 13th, 2020

(past)

Isabellas birth...

"Well it looks serious papa!" I yell.

"Can you stop screaming please davina you are driving me actually insane"

"Both of you guys shut the fuck up!" Odina yells holding her stomach.

"I sweat to gif if I have miscarriage you guys will all die as well." She threatens in pain.

....

I just hold her hand as her tears fall pushing.

Can't believe she's actually going into labor...it's taking so long and it's already the next morning.

Her hand is squeezing me tightly and the nurses are just telling her to push as her face is just pink.

She looks like a tomato. A ripe beautiful one though.

Then there's some silence before loud crying.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

It's been a couple hours and I'm beyond tired. My body is hurting and there's too many wires connected to me. Too many needles going into my blood stream.

I watch as marianno walks in with the girl and I smile as he carefully hands me her.

"Hi princess." I smile as my eyes water.

𝑫𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

2 months later....

I grown into the pillow digging my head in as I just want sleep but that big baby won't stop crying.

"Davina get up!" I hear my dad yell and I just start crying from the lack of my beautiful sleep.

I finish crying before getting out of bed. I just wear jeans and a sweatshirt before coming downstairs to him.

"Odina made food you can go eat." He says.

So she woke up and went back to sleep? He has dark circles.

"I need my own place ." I whisper.

"You're not leaving the house till your married...so never."

"I won't even last that long." I remind him.

"If we did you won't step foot out this house." He exclaims.

"I am not going to be trapped here at twenty one das that makes no sense!" I yell just trying to eat peacefully.

He's about to speak.

There's a knock on the door and I just look as my dad goes to open it. It's one of the security handing him mail.

"For you?" My dad says staring at it. I take the letter and there's no name for who.

It has my name. Not the most amazing hand writing.

He just holds Isabella as she's sleeping and I know Odina is sleeping as well. She's been less...talkative I think more stressed with a whole kid.

"Well open it." He states and I just stare at it.

"Okay." I say going upstairs.

"Open it here!" He yells.

"You said open it. Not specifically where or when." I state and he stays quiet as I skip upstairs.

I close my door and smile jumping into bed.

It's from him I know it is.

He's probably confessing his love through a love letter. How romantic.

Am I seriously this fluttered over a man. I have to do better.

I just lay on my stomach and smile opening it. I pull out the letter and see his name signed at the bottom.

'I hope your father wasn't the one to open this. But if this is him I have no intention or corrupting your daughter.'

That's his first words. I just laugh a little and kick my feet in the air reading the long long letter....

I just smile throughout all his thoughts and compliments he gives me.

'I love you davina.'

'I hope there's a dance saved for me at the ball coming up.'

And then it ends.

So...charming?

Very charming. I just hug the note and jump a little as my dad walks in.

"Whose is it?" He asks.

"Nothing. Just..a piece of paper." I quickly hide the note and he walks over to me.

"Why are you smiling like that davina." He smirks.

"Get out please." I hate how they just barge in.