27.

author more: this one is kind of short but the next one will be longer and more interesting.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

May 28th, 2016

18th birthday

Inauguration Day

Marriage day

I'm going to pass out. I'm just in a long nike black shirt with some black leggings. It's four in the morning and the inauguration has already started.

I have to go through all these tests and the very last one this time will be getting two more tattoos that would symbolize me and Luca. He would get two of our symbols as well. I get the large snake on my back sine his is on the front and takes up almost everything and I'm scared. Then the cross I decided to get right over my collar bone.

I also lose my virginity. Which I've been terrified about. It's all too much. In one day and I won't be resting.

I've trained with Da Vinci and I was finally able to get him down but now I need to get Luca which will be beyond hard. He's a different competition and even da Vinci has said he'd beat Luca...then Luca would easily get him on the floor in the end. And they've trained together for years.

I'm sweating and Luca is taking this too light. His muscles are tight through his black shirt and there are so many people surrounding in a circle. Just to put on a show?

But to also see if I'm strong enough.

We both have swords in our hands and I'll say that it's been about twenty minutes. In shocked I'm still standing but he'd not going to win this. I already told him not to go easy and he really isn't going easy.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

She's stronger then I thought and is putting in her work.

I put the sword to her neck as she puts it to my chest.

"Happy birthday princess." I smile getting her on the ground trying to get into her head.

"You look so hot in this...so ready to be fucked tonight." I whisper and I think it's working.

"I. Win."

I'm shocked as she's able to push me off and pins my arms down.

Didn't know she was dominant. I try moving them but her grip tightens.

I smirk and here clapping knowing she's won.

Weird.

She stands up and so do I.  

.....

"Fuck..." her tears fall as she gets ink drawn onto her skin in black. I already finished getting the tattoos and I can deal with the pain but she got hers done at a much younger age so it's more foreign to her. Plus the snake is huge taking you all her back. It takes up almost all my chest. But it symbolizes a lot.

Her hand grips mine tightly and it hurts but it's fine. If she lets go I think she will start screaming.

"Done." The guy states and I nod. He cleans her back a little before putting a single wrap and leaving the room.

She stands up and I turn around as she clips her bra back on.

"Never again." She breathes and I chuckle as she looks at her tattoos.

"Ready?" I whisper and she nods.

"Santino mafia leader..." I smirk picking up my tux from her room.

I leave the room knowing she needs to get ready.

It's almost twelve in the day and she got through all the tests and shit. Didn't know she had so much in her.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

The room is full of people and Marianna is loving the attention of basically handing me off as a leader. As if she's a priest...well for today.

Mattia sits in the front row with Da Vinci and his dad. Then next to his dad is Antonio who has been having this weird aura but maybe he's just scared he really is going to be facing a lot now?

"And you want Luca to be the man to stand by you for the rest of your reign?" She asks and I stare at him.

"Yes." I breathe.

"Objections to my cousin?" Marianna says to the crowd but in a threatening tone and I can hear Luca Alejandro laugh a little.

"Odina Ariette. Now leader of the Santino mafia. Aligned with the Italian mafia." She speaks.

Wow.

There's short clapping before Luca is the first one to take a knee.

I remember how he clearly said he'd never get on his knees for a bitch. Interesting.

Everyone get on there knee and I smile moving to stand in front of Luca. I move my hand to the side of his face and he looks up at me.

I shake my head and make him come stand with me.

"Good luck you're about to through some hell." He whispers against my head before kissing my cheek and I just smile.

Next up...the wedding.