71.

authore note: y'all gonna be mad but then understand in the second author note at the very end.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

2 days later....

"So you lied about him being your brother?"

"No. I thought he was my brother. But then it didn't make sense. Then it did make sense so I came to the conclusion he was my dad even at s young age which is gusting but—"

"I get it."

"So marianno is alive after Luca claimed he was dead?"

"I don't know.."

"Stop lying davina."

"I'm not Odina I swear I don't know all of it. He just showed up out of no where and seemed to be hiding I'm still angry but I'm happy I have at. Least one parent not that I even know anything about my mother."

"Can you tell me why you're so afraid of Luca then?" I ask.

"I think Marianno should tell you that."

"Well I don't know when that man is coming back so davina please bare with me."

"I can't trust you like that. The more you know it'll be bad. And Luca won't be close to happy." She whispers.

"Why wouldn't he be happy??"

"Because he didn't kill off all the Santis. He thought he did but he didn't. It will make sense later. My dad is clearly a threat to him so."

"How is he a threat?" I ask again.

"I can't tell you." She whispers.

"And I don't know how you haven't put it together." She mumbles under her breathe.

There's a knock on my door and davina just looks at me as Antonio walks in.

I didn't want to move back in but I can't hide forever. His men look down on me in a disgusting way but...I don't care.

He said he won't hurt davina. But davina doesn't want to even sleep in her own room. Leyah isn't happy I'm back and andres has actually gotten big. Almost a year. So much changed and it feels so foreign...we're already in September and I don't know.

Me and Luca are in a horrible position but I have to show my face one day. So of course he hosts another mascarade ball. The Americans haven't invaded because they're under faiths command now.

And I went back to the mansion I was in with Jason. There was a letter and it basically said faith will never do harm to me. How I can trust them and there on my side which was more then enough. The letter made me cry. It was long and he told me how happy I made him. It was like he knew his time would be up soon. And he said his sister would be there when it's time for me to finally put Luca down.

Which I don't think I can ever do.

The Americans are more on my side then Luca. But I signed a truce with them for both the mafias without Luca knowing. It would give us both a break from any invasion from them and be on .... balance terms. He wasn't happy. But I told him he can't go against them.

There has been so much business to handle but I got it all done and I feel bad that Antonio was basically the leader while I took a whole vacation from reality.. but I think things are back on track now.