17.

author note: I hope you guys see that Odina  is in someways like Luca. When she kills it's almost nothing to her. She was fed up with so much. And Luca did love Marice you will just never hear him admit that.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

2 weeks later...

I knock on Luca's room door as we're going to be late to our meeting that's actually very important. I hear some sort of talking before the door opens to Luca. I look behind him to see Marice. Unbelievable.

"Really?" I breathe and he looks back at Marice. I don't know if they're speaking with their eyes but just just pushes past me and I keep myself calm.

Luca lets me into his large room that's almost always dimmed. The theme was black, brown and a dark red but it looked beautiful. Larger then any room here. And he even had his one alcohols and glasses on the side.

"We're going to be late." I say.

"Okay then wait outside. You can't keep knocking every time. I'm coming." Hes pissed.

"You don't pick up your phone. But you were clearly busy. You're always busy." I'm angry at him. My body has gone through way too much and he is sincere one day then treats me like some piece of shit the next. As if we don't get married in less then seven months.

I barely know him. He hasn't taken me out to dinner. Nothing. He takes her out though and I just want to at least to settle down how our marriage would work. It's more then alliance there will be kids and I wouldn't want them having a mother who can't even keep his own father down.

I heard my father is losing his mind and has gotten sick. I want to see him and even if he's been horrible he was still my sperm donor.

Antonio says things are going well and everyone says that this alliance has been the the best thing to happen in history. So it's kind of pressuring when you have so many people looking down on two of the powerful mafia leaders. Any wrong moves we will start placing chess. And even if we're queens and no one touches us...they'll knock all the frontiers down and play us like checkers making us fall.

"Okay and I don't care. Now let me change." He says.

"You know what. All you do is have sec with other women. You control everything. I don't want the power right now I just want you to talk to me! You barely show me any empathy and Da Vinci is the only guy who is even able to tell me it's alright!" I scream.

"I understand that you went through a Mann who tried—" always playing victim. Because he can never really apologize.

"No you don't understand Luca. You can't stand there and say you understand a man feeling your private part and telling you that it's perfectly fine!"

"You said he didn't touch you."

"Well he did." I'm so tired of this place.

"How."

"He tried pushing his finger inside me but I didn't let him."

"But he still touched you there while you were intoxicated?"

"Yes."

"And why are you barely telling me this now."

"Because you don't care. You can't comfort me. You're awkward and I'm tired of making you feel bad for my needs." I admit.

"You're always with that girl."

"Marice." He defends and I laugh a little as my tears start to fall.

I notice how he got somewhat protective just from me calling her 'that girl'. Which explains more then enough.

"Why don't you make a stripper slut your wife then." I know I just pushed it.