43.

𝑫𝒂 𝑽𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊 𝒑𝒐𝒗

1 month later....

"You're engaged and us still doing this is wrong." He explains.

"I know but."

"But what?! What the fuck are we doing seriously Da Vinci. It's been almost a year of just fucking each other. Making these promises getting attached and lying." He proves a point but still.

"It doesn't matter." I state.

"That you're getting married to a women?!" He screams and I cover his mouth as he starts getting pissed. He removes my hand and takes a step back shaking his head.

"You're twenty six."

"And you're twenty one."

What point is he trying to prove.

"Maybe it's better we truly stop. I don't want you to be mine but not fully. We see each other only like three days a month. This is beyond stupid."

"You're twenty six. I'm twenty one. I would have to settle down sooner or later. I'm not going to have you cheat on your wife with me. It's wrong. The least you can do is make her happy."

"Shut up." I walk away and don't need to hear his bullshit.

As soon as I place my hand on the doorknob he places his over mine stopping me.

"Let go." I press.

"I know it hurts but we need to stop."

"You're the same person who comes back every time to get railed and have your face fucked." I turn around to face him.

"Don't play innocent when it takes two to get into bed. If you want us to end then fine but just know i will completely done with you. All of you and pretend that there has ever been anything between us." I threaten telling the truth.

"Can you stop being a dick for once." He pushes.

"I'm the dick?" I laugh he's got to be—

"Yes. You're possessive and aggressive. I have been good to you. And you've been good to me. Stop being blinded by the fact we have feelings for each other—"

"They aren't just feelings I'm in love with you Antonio but you're too naive to see that." I finally admit.

"And you think I'm not in love with you?" Oh.

"No da Vinci." He places his hand on my chest stopping me from getting close to him. He is good resisting.

"Even if you mean everything to me it's selfish and wrong. " he whispers.

"You're playing with me." Why am I crying?

"You're not being rational." He is always making the choices.

"You don't even understand how much I care about you. But if we're both telling the truth. I love you more then you would ever love me. That's why you keep pushing me away. Not because you're scared. It's because you know I've always been in this way more then you have." I state and he stays quiet.

"You are such a dick. Everything was a lie."

𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒗

He's crying and breaking down and I am a dick...but we've gotten to deep into this. And I'm scared it's gotten to a point where we can't reverse it.

"Fuck you." He says pushing me away as if he wants to fight me.

"This is done. But it's fine because it never even start did it. Suck as many dicks as you want. Fuck as many bitches or men you want. Because I don't care anymore." His tone is harsh while his eyes are red glaring at me.