65.

author note: hold on...

𝑱𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒗

1 month later....

"I think Odina likes you." She blurts as I'm letting her pick out whatever jewelry she wants.

"Really?"

I've learned that this little girl is very honest and annoying. When you say no to her she cries and believes that you don't love or care for her. I don't know what drew Odina in. But she's a Santis... and I don't know how but she's connected to Luca. She has some of his tendencies and it's so obvious.

She's special and a beautiful little girl. Just a headache.

"I don't think she wants leave."

"Do you want to leave?" I ask and she shrugs putting a diamond necklace to her neck.

"I like this one." She puts necklace back into its box and hands it to me to fold like in her slave. She doesn't do anything herself and is more then spoiled.

But she's loyal and thinks Odina as her mom which I admire most.

I hand the women the money and her eyes widen a little at the stack.

I can't be making transactions right now. Luca hasn't found her yet. And never will. Unless I want him to. You can only find something that wants to be found. And Odina doesn't want to be found...yet.

I hold the little girls large bags of too many clothes and expensive shit  no nine year old should even have. She refuses to wear the same clothes. It's unbelievable.

"You're nice...kind of." She compliments I think?

I put the bags into the car and open the door for her to get in before I get in the drivers seat.

"You just like my money princess." I tease and she rolls her eyes.

Okay?...

"Why do you have so many tattoos." She asks looking at my hands.

"Because I can." I state.

"Are you going to hurt us again?" She asks.

"Yes. Right now I'm taking you to the back and drowning you." I smile and she gets scared a I just laugh and her small hand slaps my arm.

"Put your seatbelt on." I laughs and she shrugs groans.

"That's not funny." The attitude she holds is unbelievable.

"Do you see all this stuff I've gotten you?" I ask and she just nods looking out the window.

"Learn that you should never get with a man unless they're able to buy you everything in the world. Including happiness okay?" I assure and she nods.

"I just want a guy to buy me gold and diamonds. And clothes. That makes me happy enough."

Gold digger.

"We should've gotten Odina something." She huffs. I think she's always thinking of Odina. Looks up to her.

"I already did. Don't worry." I assure.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

later that night....

He places his hands on the sides of my hips and kisses on my neck softly.

"That will not do you any good." I laugh as his hands grip my ass.

He lays on his back on the bed as I straddle his lap looking down at him. His whole body is covered in ink...almost every part of the top half of his body. I think he said he started getting them when he was fifteen then couldn't stop.