69.

author note: nshskdudndndhbs he's here.....

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I catch Odina in my arms but find myself getting light headed.

Who the fuck?

....

𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I gently place davina onto the bed and Odina is outside on the couch.

She's going to be confused but those Americans are amazing at keeping people hostage. But she wasn't hostage. She genuinely wanted to be there.

"Who are you!" I hear a clear voice then a gun start. I put my hands up and slowly stand up to face her.

"Odina." I smile.

Nice to finally meet her.

She slowly puts her gun down and stares at me...

"Marianno."

Smart girl. I just nod and her eyebrows come together a little.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I think I just feel my world slow as he stares into my eyes. So intensely yet gentle. His eyes are kind and almond shaped. They've dilated completely and I find my heart beat just racing.

"Take care of my daughter." He whispers.

What?

"D-daughter..." I look back and see davina sleeping.

It makes sense.

When I turn around he places his hands on the sides of my neck and make my head tilt up as his face is over mine.

He kisses me deeply and my eyes are wide as his lips devour me slowly and passionately.

I blink a couple times trying to figure out what to do but find myself slowly melting into his arms. I sigh softly and kiss him back. Out of no where his tongue starts to move with mine then I feel a pill place into my mouth. Out of instinct I swallow.

"What was that." No.

"It's okay." He starts kissing me again.

It's okay?

It's not okay. I find myself still kissing him though. Just making out and for some reason Luca isn't even in my mind.

His hands are rough yet so gentle against my neck. His thumbs are on my chin and his his lips are so soft.

My head is getting heavier but I can't really speak? He keeps kissing me though.

Wait...

Trauma? My headspace just goes back to that guy at my nineteen birthday.

𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒗

As soon as I feel her slowly fade I pull away from the kiss.

I pick her up in my arms and place her on her bed next to Davina. She's going to track me or ask too many questions if I didn't put a drug in her system. I'm not going to take advantage but I can't let her know too much yet. But her knowing Davina is my daughter is mote then enough to put everything together.

She's smart. I just don't need it getting her killed.

She's out of it and I just take her mother's necklace out of my pocket before placing it next to her pillow.

I walk over to Davina and squat placing my hand on the side of her face.

"Baby wake up..." I whisper shaking her a little. Her eyes immediately open out of defense instinct. I think we all have that now.

"Papa?..." she whispers smiling. She looks around a little realizing she's back in the apartment.

I had to get them both out of there without getting caught.

Underground? A mansion under a back house near shore that man is smart. I only found them because Luca didn't cover all his tracks since he was in a hurry to find her.

He was going to kill davina. And the thought alone hurts.

I wish Odina would've just went with Jason's plan. Take Luca down. That's what anyone in the world would want.

She lays on her side smiling brightly looking at me which makes me smile myself.

She looks like her mom in some ways. But I think she looks most like me.

I take off my mask a little and she smiles even brighter. I know she only truly feels safe with me. I do everything for her. And don't need her being scared of a man who does nothing but torture.

She's the only girl that would ever matter to me other then Odina. Odina has already done so much and the least I'd be able to do is protect her as well. She was suppose to my wife. Not his.

"When Odina wakes up...tell her to keep safe okay?" I whisper and she nods.

"Are you coming back?" She whispers in her little voice.

"Yes. Nothing will come to you. Not even Luca." I assure and she just nods again.

"I love you. Mean everything to me baby. Now sleep." I whisper.

She just closes her eyes and I kiss the top of her head before leaving.