76.

𝑫𝒂 𝑽𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"You killed my sister. And I watched you. The fact that I thought of you as a brother. But you killed her because?....because you knew she would side against you when she grew up. And I became your bitch and let you take her life. And stayed quiet as if my own father didn't stay up for years crying thinking she was just assined. But you take any life that would be threatening. Like marianno? Our cousin remember. You father killed his parents. And the whole Santis bloodline. Except the little girl. You were going to kill her I saw it in your eyes. You were going to murder her yourself."

"Now you take Antonio. As if I haven't lost enough. I loved him with everything. " my eyes are watery.

"Go ahead and kill me too right?l I smirk.

"Family memes nothing to you. And I wish he'll for you. You're not my brother...or cousin. And your son..will be exactly the same."

"Your pathetic. And I'm going to leave so you're really lonely. Odina is going to put a bullet to your head herself. And I'm going to be so happy burying you six feet deep. I hope you burn and rot in hell."

"We're not friends. We're not family. You mean nothing to me. What did you always say? Suck a dick. " just chuckle and shake my head.

"You should be the one bowing to me. I could take your spot anytime. But I'm going to leave this to Odina. The women who loved you through everything. Who had more patience then me. Who lost her cousin. And now her brother? Her father. Her mother. Miscarriages. Everything. You took that all from her. She's going to kill you. But If you do decide to kill her. I will slit your throat."

"I have never seen a women put so much deviation into a self centered dick. Since she was sixteen. You were fucking sluts while she stayed loyal. Cried for night wanting your attention?! Are you not even ashamed. What would your father even think huh. What would Dante say?! How pathetic you are."

I push his chest and he looks away as his tears falls.

"You're a bitch boy. A slut. And deserve nothing in  life not even a fucking family.. she's going to do justice for us all. And you won't do anything because you're in love with her. You're still a coward though.

"We were brothers." I cry.

"Nothing came between us. And it hurts knowing I did love you like true family because we had a bond. "

I just take a step back as he looks back at me.

"I feel bad for andres. He deserves so much better." I end before walking out.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Funeral today and the house has been more then quiet. Luca tried talking to me but his words wouldn't even come out. I think I've just cried. Da Vinci is breaking apart.

I just sit on the edge of my bed as my tears fall.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault I think it always is." I whisper looking up.

"I hope you're in a good place and maybe you can forgive me?"

"I didn't think he would do it." I breathe.

"Me either."

I hear a voice and when I turn I see marianno. How the hell is he able to get here.

"You're going to get killed." I whisper and his ivy blue eyes just burn into mine.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"What are you doing here? What is your plan." He shows up whenever he likes and is like an angel to save me or davina.