58.

author note: this is actually lengthy😇so happy for that. I want to know what you guys think so far and how this Santis family is connected towards Luca.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

1 week later...

When I wake up I feel Lucas chest pressed against my back as were both laying on our sides.my head is on his arm and his other arm is wrapped around my hip.

"Babe. Get up..." I didn't even bother helping Leyah with the kid. She doesn't want me near him and I would understand but at the same time it is not fun having a baby cry all fucking night.

Luca groans a little and moves his body away from me sleeping on the opposite end of the bed.

"Come on we have a meeting let's go." I whisper kissing his cheek and getting out of the bed.

"Just hold it down today I literally can't." He whispers laying on his back still asleep.

"No. We have to train we haven't in two days. You always say to stop being lazy. Luca I know you're tired but we can sleep later get up please. It's a deal for both our mafias it won't look right only one of us showing up."

"If they argue then just kill them as if I give a fuck." He closes his eyes with his hands looking like a kid and I roll my eyes.

I walk up to his side of the bed. And move my hand into his boxers wrapping my hand around his dick.

"I'll let you hit...right now...wake up." I whisper and he slowly opens his eyes smirking as I give him a slow handjob.

"Get on top." He tried pulling me on him and I shake my head knowing he's more then enough awake now.

"You dick."

He throws a pillow at my head harshly as I go to pick out a dress and I just laugh.

"Please. Get up." I groan.

next day....

In Venice with davina and I know she loves her way too luxurious life. I want her to come to the mansion it would feel so much safer but she still doesn't want to.

"I don't think it's healthy davina." I laugh as we eat down a bucket of ice cream.

She just shrugs and smiles adding more whipped cream...oh my god.

"Why does he never come with you?" She asks out of no where as she shifts a little on my bed.

I've learned that she sleeps in my room here in Venice other then hers. I don't mind though she's gotten very comfortable so fast and I'm happy.

"Luca?..you don't feel comfortable around him so...I don't want you to feel that way. He can stay back at his own home while you're here." I assure putting the bucket aside and we both sit up on the head board.

"He just wouldn't like me. " she breathes.

"Why would he not like you? You're an amazing girl. And—"

"You're the only person I trust." She admits.

"And I just don't want to end up dead like my family."

"You won't end up dead. I just wish you would tell me what truly happened in your life and even if you were young I know that you remember it vividly that's why it bothers you so much." She's so smart.

She just stays quiet and plays with her hands.

"Okay...why don't you tell me about your mom or dad. Maybe that would make you more comfortable."