51.

𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒐 𝒑𝒐𝒗

next day....

wedding day....

Day of this stupid wedding and I can't hate Luca more.

I know he despises me. But so do I. And of course they're going to have my sister sit in the front row eyeing her fucked up husband marry another women.

Da Vinci walks into the room after changing in his bathroom. I guess we're together you'd say. Luca found out...But I think he always knew. Odina was supportive and just mad we didn't tell her sooner.

I stand up from his bed and he immediately kisses me.

"Wish it was our marriage isntead." He whispers placing his hands on the sides of my face.

"People don't even know we're together yet...we should let them find out themselves." I state and he shrugs.

"I'm just happy I have you to myself. And can do anything I want with you."

"And make you my bitch." He smirks before kissing on my neck so slowly.

"We need to go." I pressure.

"Try not making too much of a scene. I know she's your sister but he loves her I see it so trust me." He asks and I just try taking his word for it.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

She doesn't have to get the mafia tattoos. Because she's not initiating herself to be in it. I'm still going to make her train and things though. But she won't be doing much. Now in the church listening to the women as k her all these questions. When does this finish?

"Have you ever layed with another man?" The elderly ask and Leyah's eyes move to mine.

"No." She answers.

I wonder was Odina is doing. Have barely spoken to her been so busy all day. Miss her. She's going to look good today and I already plan on having the last dance with her.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

She looks beautiful yes. Her body is much slimmer then mine and not as full in places. So she looks beyond beautiful and here I am. Trying not to glare to hard as she's with my husband. Mine.

I haven't even spoken to him all day.

Everything hurts.

And I hate it.

I'm scared I'll end up being the mistress. Having to watch him have a real family and I just am forgotten. To be nothing more then an alliance completely broken.

Marianna understand to have her son be the next leader. She trusts me and Alejandro was kind of kissed but they said it would be fine. So I guess I don't have to worry about the next person to rule.

Just need to make it out this life first.

I've heard too many horrible things about me. How I'm a useless women who can't bare kids. How my mafia would fall without Luca by my side. How I'm just his slut in bed. And how I can't stop him from marrying another women. I think I've heard it all.

I just watch as he puts back her veil and she smiles knowing he's about to kiss her.

I look down as my tears fall.

If you don't look it never happened right?

When I look back up his slipping the rock onto her finger and I cover my mouth with my hand as I think I'm going to break down.