54.

author note: idk how long this book will be. Probably seventy chapters? How many chapters are a long book? I know that you and I went on very long I didn't think it would be like that.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

4 months later....

February 3rd, 2017 (I think, just roll with it...)

"Do you want to get dicked down today?" I ask smiling and she turns to face me.

"It's your choice." She smirks and I shake my head putting on my shirt.

"Come fuck me then."

Why is she so bold tonight? I know she had too much wine at dinner tonight.

When I turn back around she's on fours arching her back.

"Odina come on." I close my eyes and take a breathe.

"It's been so long." She whispers looking back at me.

"You're not sober." I press.

"So what?"

"You're not thinking straight by I'm not taking advantage of you."

"You've been taking advantage of me for years. What's the difference now?"

Ouch.

"We leave tomorrow to Venice again let's just sleep."

I put on some sweats and go into the bed. She groans and moves inside the blanket as well placing her head in my chest.

"Stop doing that." She frowns as I grip her fat ass.

She pushes my hand away and makes me lay them on her head. I just laugh and kiss her cheek before resting my eyes.

Tomorrow is going to be a long ass day.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

2nd day in Venice...

"You're too young to be paying here." The guy states.

Just at a liquor shop because I've been craving this one drunk they only have here. And Luca is being so pissy.

"I think I'm fine." The little girl speaks but the sound is so foreign.

I just stare at her and realize it's the same girl from two years ago.

She's grown clearly and her hair reaches all the way down her back...

"I got her." I smile paying for the bag of chips wherever she got the money.

Her eyes move up to me as I hand her what she wanted and I think she remembers me making her freeze a little.

My eyes dart to her neck and she's still wearing my mother's necklace.

"Davina." I smile and she takes a step back and shakes her head.

She's scared of me?

Luca has already caught a flight back because we got into a huge argument and he's beyond pissed at me.

All because I spoke up to some of his men and killed one of them Ene use they were degrading me. Then I found out they were one of the managers at the hotel he had opened after the first time we came to Venice. How that man controlled a lot and I killed him...

I apologized but he was heated then went on to complain how I'm always messing things up.

"That guy isn't with me." I assure maybe she's thinking of luca again and her features soften a little.

"I don't think you should be eating a huge bad of chips." I laugh and she's quiet.

"Do you have a home now?" I ask.

She just shakes her head no.

"You can come with me. I won't hurt you."

I still feel a connection with her and Luca never told me about her even if he did know her.

"He would." She lets out.

"The guy you were with last time he isn't good." She whispers.

Baby I know.

"I know he looks...bad but he ain't all bad. I don't think I can just leave you here at least let me find you a home?" I ask and she just shakes her head no.

"Okay. I'm here in the city. You can still stay here but under me?" I can probably get bodyguards and her into a school until she's old enough.

"Would that be better if I let you stay out here? But under me. That guy won't get near you." I press. She just thinks before nodding once.

I just smile and put my hand out for her. Her such small hand holds mine and I feel my heart melt from happiness.

What has she been doing for the past two years? I should've never left her but Luca...

They know each other I just need to know how.