72.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

next morning....

Luca lays on his back as I lay on my side with my head on his arm as if it's the pillow. I just look up at him and I know he's trying to sleep but I've been bothering him.

He tore my pussy up and he's the one tired?

I just run my nails along his chest before placing it on the side of his face and caressing d cleanly shaven beard softly. He's never grown it out and it's always so clean. I think it's part of his hair routine or something. Sometimes he takes longer then me.

"You're very pretty you know." I compliment.

"I'm very tired too." He whispers closing his eyes tighter and I jus laugh.

"We should redo our vows." I've been thinking about it.

"Really?" He whispers half awake.

"Yeah it would be nice." I whisper moving my hand down to his neck and reading his tattoos.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow." He breathes.

I just smile and face my head over his before kissing his lips softly. My hands squeeze the side of his cheeks a little and he's fed up. I tilt my head to the side and smile as he knows to kiss me on the cheek.

I kiss down his jawline before laying my head back onto his chest and closing my eyes.

"Dont stop..." he whispers as I try removing my hand from his hair since I was massaging it.

"I want breakfast in bed tomorrow morning." I whisper.

"Okay just sleep please." He begs and I nod.

"I love you." He whispers kissing the top of my head.

"I love you." I reply before finally shutting the fuck up and sleeping.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

When I wake up it's seven in the morning. Fuvk I'm tired but I need to get up. I already know Odina will probably just sleep in.

I get out of the bed and she shifts a little.

"Luca..." she breathes realizing I've left her hold. Kind of an instinct now. Can always tell if she's near me and I think she feels the same.

She just puts her hand out for me and I just chuckle taking it and kissing the back of her hand then her wrist. She smiles and does this little giggle before rolling over and falling back asleep.

Fuck she makes me happy.

....

When I come downstairs from only like three hours of sleep I see Antonio with that...bitch.

Her eyes move to mine and I roll my eyes knowing I can't kill her yet.

Antonio is being her slave and it's stupid how spoiled she is.

I just open the refrigerator knowing I have to make Odina food or she'll complain how I'm another useless man who does nothing more then have sex. She gives me the same lecture all the time and I've just learned to sit and listen. Ten she proceeds to say she doesn't want us fighting and kisses me as if she wasn't yelling at me for thirty minutes straight...

I know my place with her now.

"Can you move?" I state as she's taking up almost the whole kitchen counter with her bullshit.

"Find another spot." She speaks coloring on a pathetic piece of paper.

"You're in my house."

"You think I want to be here?" Where does she get the mouth.