6.

author note: no they do not have any feelings for each other. It will take so much time till they realize there feelings for each other. Throughout the time it may seem like they like each other but it's only because there leaders for mafias. Plus also engaged. And yes I know he is twenty and she's sixteen. Luca knows that. They both didn't know they've been engaged and under a contract since the ages seven and eleven. He knows well enough not to get to close to her. At the end of the day he is a womanizer and she's still innocent.

Odina does have much power it's only because she can't really be herself. She isn't pussy and you will see her slowly come out of her shell. But it would always only hurt her even more. That's why she learned to be quiet and collected.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I drown my fourth drink staring at the venue full of men and gorgeous women. Some are escorts, some are wires and others are just vixens.

I've been keeping convo with many people. I know not to say too much because I am with Luca. Just light conversations and too many congratulations about being by Luca's side.

The place is beautiful. Everyone is so rich and there are literal crystal's hanging. The ballroom was bright with yellow light almost.

I twirl my red wine in the glass and watch as the liquid forms into a little tornado. I don't normally drink not even allowed to but I think I will be fine tonight. I don't even know the time but I am guessing almost midnight.

I know it's mostly a night to get to know the latest news and seal new deals with new people. Talk business.

When I look up there's a guy looking at me. His eyes are an icy blue and he had dirt blonde curly hair. Very attractive.

He seemed almost my age maybe a little older. He comes up to me and gives me a polite smile.

"Ariette?" He already knows me?

"And you are?" I smile/

"Adam." His accent is some what cute and pure. I know better though.

"Where are from then.." I ask.

"Tunisia." He states.

"Arabic and French then?" I ask. I know bits of a lot of languages but never really sat down to learn it like that.

He just nods. He puts his hand out for me and I just stare at the kind gesture. I put my hand out or him then see the engagement ring me and Luca wear. I hesitate and out my hand down.

"I'm sorry. But I can't do that." I apologize.

"Ar ;east you are loyal." He teases and I giggle softly.

I find myself getting lost into conversation with him. I've learned he is eighteen and the right hand man to his cousin which so happens to be a girl. They're in a gang and mostly specialize in guns.

He's so easy going and funny. I think I am laughing the entire time to the point where I feel as if I have lost a couple pounds.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I know I'm late but Marice came back for more.

My eyes immodestly move to the sound of soft laughter. Throughout the light ballroom orchestra and hundreds of conversations. My ears move to her laughter.

I see her standing next to a guy who seemed to be more her age.

Her body was basically perfect in that dress..

She looked drunk from here.

She's holding her stomach while laughing with this boy.

I look over at a Vinci and he looks pissed. Probably letting me know he told her not to dance with another man. Or speak.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"amor."

The voice startles me and my laughter fades away. I haven't laughed in so long and for a second I felt like I could breathe.

My eyes go back to Adam and give him an 'okay im fine go now' smile before Luca makes him dinner.

Adam's eyes meet Luca's and he didn't look the slightest bit scared. The boy leaves and I am left with an annoyed Luca. A man who does nothing more then critique and yell at me.

It actually felt nice being treated like an actual person. All these thoughts make me angrier. But I know I need to control myself.

"We will speak later." He whispers into my ear and I look at his hand he is holding out.

I move my hand into his and can't help but notice the love mark on his neck which irritates me. I am having a harmful convo yet he makes me hear him have intercourse with other women?

He guides us through he crowd to the very middle.

His hands are huge as one rests on my lower back with the other gripping my waist but not to tightly. I think every mafia member knows how to dance. It's tradition.

I place one of my arms on his arm and the other rests on the side of his neck.

"Who taught you?" He asks.

"My mother. When I was little and I always practiced with others." I say simply.

"Others?" He asks.

"I'm sorry for speaking to that guy." I change the subject. I don't want there to be tension but I can't help but my eyes just stare at his neck.

"You're with me..." he says swaying me around.

"I don't expect a lot. But you can't do things like that in public. And you're drunk. I can smell the liquor princess."

"It's Odina Luca...you're always calling me amor or princess. When I don't mean any of those things to you." I speak as he takes my hands and spins me around quickly before pulling me right into his chest.

"One day you'll be a queen. But for right now you need to be babysitter." He can joke?

We just dance around the whole court and our eyes don't break contact.

He dips me down and I can't help but laugh a little. The song slowed by each second and I know it's coming to an end.

The ballroom is empty and everyone is just watching us.

He spins me once more into a slow circle before pulling me into his chest again. His hands rest on my waist and I feel content?

"You have another women's marking on you while being with me." I whisper as he pulls me closer.

"And she means...nothing to me. No women ever had." He assures and I stay quiet was he removes my mask and look into my eyes. I remove his as well and he looks amazing.

His hands move into the sides of my neck and pulling me into a kiss. There's no spark though.

He just needs to make us look good.

I hear clapping and I'm kind of out of breathe. It's been awhile.

His head tilts the side so he's able to explore my mouth even more. The kiss is so deep and I love every second of it.

He pulls away and stares at me before putting my mask back into me.

"Amor."

Love.

He always called me that. I found myself missing and savoring the word as it slipped out his mouth. With his thick deep accent. He was perfect in any physical way.

It was his personality that made me think things at so many occasions.