26.

author note: ahaha...

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

5th day of celebrations...

(Back in Italy)

My room is filled with gifts and it's getting too much. So many people just want to be on my good side because I'll become leader in six days. Marianna would be the priest kind of I guess because my father won't be there.

I don't think I can breathe. Every second there are people coming up to me to the point where Luca is like my bodyguard.

Today's the ball and I know almost everyone's going to be attending. This day would be a more of me and Luca thing instead of just me.

It was another maskerade party.

Now I'm being forced into a fucking corset.

"It's okay. It'll make you look slimmer." The women says and then Luca walks into the room full of dresses then me.

"You can't be in here." The women states.

"She's my fiancé and she doesn't need to wear that for the stupid tradition. You can leave ." Luca speaks and she just nods before leaving.

Luca comes to stand behind me and I hold my stomach as I can not even breathe.

He starts unting and he looks pissed.

"They do this to the women sometimes. You don't have to. It's stupid." He says and I finally breathe.

"You're already ready?" I state covering myself with some type of fabric because I feel exposed being in only shorts and a bra. Even if he's seen me close to naked so many times.

"Yeah. You need to hurry. Here's your mask." He hands me a dark purple lace mask that matches his turtle neck color.

He just leaves and I breathe turning around.

A room full of dresses and I don't know what to wear.

The venue is beyond huge. And I'm terrified but it'll be fine.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

I just drink the wine since I shouldn't be drinking too much. I'm trying to just be sober but I think I've become an alcoholic. Odina said it once too but I'm barely seeing it.

My eyes move to Odina as of for everyone else eyes.

She looks...wow.

The dress is black and simple. Her breasts are sitting perfectly and her back is completely open. And she's wearing a fucking purple sparkly thong under. I can see the straps of them from the back and I think everyone's staring at her. Especially me.

She walks up to me with her mask on and her hair is slicked down in a ponytail.

"I'm sorry...I was late...Antonio was saying how it would be too inappropriate."

Because it is.

I just nod and I think I'm star struck.

I put my mask down and take her hand in mine leading her to the middle.

"Too many men watching." I say placing my hand on her lower back kind of feeling her panties.

She looks so hot.

"It's okay..."

"No it's not." I whisper guiding her in the steps as the music plays.

"It's okay because you're going to be taking it off me...tonight." She says as I spin her in a circle.

"I can't do that or you won't be a virgin by morning." I whisper.