31.

author note: she's not over exaggerating she's been hurting for years and never properly let it out. she feels as if she's broken and just suffocating. She's finally letting it out. And Luca finally shuts up with his stupid comments to let her take it all out.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"Don't lie." I yell standing up.

"You looked just like Medici. I knew he was never your father. I just couldn't tell you because it wasn't my place and I thought you would know and out things together yourself!" He screams defending himself.

"You knew for three fucking years! And you never said anything!"

"It was not my position. "

"I heard things. Your mom...I knew people who heard she was having an affair with some other man. But no one ever knew the man. At all. I didn't think it would be Antonio's father. But then things started making sense. Your mom was suppose to marry Medici. Since Medici was actually an Ariette. But he was weaker so they handed her off to Giovanni. Your false dad I guess. But I think your mom Luna and Medici always had more then just...some arranged marriage that got cut off."

"She wasn't perfect and she knew what she got herself into. She was manipulative. Even if she loved you...she knew Medici had his own family and proceeded to keep an affair going. I saw it as soon as I saw your face. You looked nothing like him. And you always spoke so highly about Antonio. Because you two have a stronger born and he protects you more then a cousin should. Antonio isn't stupid."

"So he knows too?" I cry.

"That's my best guess. The dates add up Odina look at it. Your father murdered her because he was hurt and for the next multiple years he took it out on you. But I think it's because he was also a half brother to his family. He was backstabbed. Even if he was a horrible man. He loved your mother. And even if your mother seemed to love him...she crossed lines."

"So you're blaming it all on her?"

"I'm not blaming it on her but you're blinded by this act. You don't even realize she corrupter her virtue to Medici right? And she went up to a priest and led saying she never laid with another man. She was having emotional and sexual affairs with another man for years. "

"So why didn't you say anything Luca?" I push.

"Because I am not good at comforting. And you aren't taking this well. It's a lot to process. But it's better you don't tell anyone or it would ruin your family name." He adds.

"What if Antonio doesn't know?" I whisper.

"He knows princess." He whispers.

"First I always knew cousins look more like siblings then actual siblings. But then I saw it. It all made so much sense. He knows. " he admits.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"You need to calm down and control your emotions before you go on a rampage."

"I just want to talk to him." I laugh as there are tears falling down my eyes.

He stands in front of the door not letting me go.

"Move." I try pushing past him but he pushes me against the wall and pins my wrists down staring at me.

"You haven't even moarned your own fathers death."

"Because he's not my father." I cry.

"He still taught you a lot. And he was your man figure."

"He was a lie and a horrible man who beat his own daughter for a living." I try moving but his grip is too strong.

"Why are you fighting me?" He screams in my face.

"Because mot everyone has a perfect fucking family Luca. You don't even see it. Yes your mom and stepfather were bad but you stayed with your uncle and da Vinci who is like your bother. You have so much family and I have no one. Marianna has her own family and Alejandro doesn't deal with this mafia shit because he doesn't es his family out in danger. "

"I don't care if he was my fake father or my real. He was still an alcoholic abusive bitch." I let out.

"And now you think that because your father was amazing you can give good advice and look like the good guy. But you aren't good you are just like every other disgusting man to roam this fucking earth."

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

She pushes me back and she's letting her anger out. She's built it up for years.

"So it doesn't feel good knowing I codices hands better father if m mother want such a...slut." She cries and I know the word stings.

"I'm eighteen. And people think because I'm a mafia leader that my life is in tact. But really at the end it's just me. And I always look like an idiot. So you can't tell me how to feel when you don't have to worry about so much family issues. And Medici knew I was his and he acted as if I was just his niece." She screams at me and I just let her.

"Every time I think somethings going good it doesn't. My life is an endless cycle of lies and hurt and I want it to stop." She cries.

"Now I learn I have a half brother? Who lied for probably years too. I don't need protection. I just wish people would stop keeping things from me even if it hurts." She breathes completely breaking down.

She just stares at me.

I place my hands on the back of her head and pull her into my chest.

"What...." she's lost.

"What do you want." I whisper.

"I just want to be happy. But I know that will never happen." She whispers and I close my eyes as she cries into my chest.