18.

author note: IT ALL STARTS NOW SJSHJS

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

4 days later...

He's going to kill me.

I'm panicking. It's been three days and he hasn't spoken a word. He went out of town to bury her and is now back but hasn't said a thing. He was actually in tears which only proved he really cared for a women I took her life.

I don't regret it.

But if I'm being honest I'm scared. Of what he will do to hurt me. Da Vinci basically had Luca's men ordered outside my door since he was trying to slit my throat. So I was stuck in my room for hours.

I hope this doesn't ruin the alliance.

I stand up and look at myself. I place my hand over the heart necklace my mom used to wear around her neck. This is all I have of her. Since my father burned everything in her memory.

It's fine.

He won't be that mad. Right? Just killed the actual love of his life he was never truly be able to be with.

Well you stabbed her in the heart and smiled while watching choke on her breathe then shot her three times for fun.

But it's fine?

I'm actually crazy. I don't even want to say the amount of people I've murdered. But I know Luca has so much more blood on his hands.

When you're a mafia leader. Every person who dies that's in your mafia or was associated with anything towards you....that blood will be on your hands. Always. And it could be thousands or so much more.

I walk out the room and see Luca standing outside the meeting room about to go in.

He looks back at me and he's emotionless...just like our first couple of encounters.

I didn't pay my respects. Because I didn't like the girl.

He holds his hand out for me. And I move my hand into his.

"I'm sorry.  Can we speak after?" I blurt.

"There's nothing to speak about anymore. Cant let any womens death Way me down when I have other duties." He whispers and his voice is cold.

"Plus. It was wrong to fall for a stripper slut." The words are like a slap at my face as he uses them against me.

This won't be fun.

At all.

2 days later....

When I leave my room I see a boy standing in the hall in front of Luca's office.

"Who are you." I threaten. He turns around and I think I lose my breathe. Wow.

He had curly dark brown hair with dark brown eyes...almost black.

He stares at me and he's about 6 feet?

He's wearing a tux and looks maybe nineteen...

"Ariette." He smiles walking closer to em.

"Uhm..." I put my hand up still paranoid from the man in the bathroom.

"I'm not going to hurt you—" he assures.

"Then who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Carlos." The guy speaks and I smile. I can feel my cheeks heat at the sight of him. He isn't as perfect as Luca but he's still...wow.

Luca says he's going to be staying with us for as long as it takes for his father to pay him back. I'm guessing that Luca is using him to seal the deal. Luca said Carlos would get married if his father...Mathew I think doesn't pay any of his debts. Which were a lot.

So the guy is staying here and going to be tortured I'm pretty sure. Luca explained how Carlos would spend his time killing and torturing people for him. No matter the age.

It's weird but I heard Mathew doesn't get things done if there isn't some sort of threat. And I don't think any father wants his son with his head cut off.

"Odina." Why am I cheesing so hard.

"You're a beautiful girl." He whispers and my face hurts from smiling.

He's a year younger then me..but looks like he's nineteen.

His name is called by Luca and give him an okay to go. I walk back into my room and jump into my bed screaming into my pillow.

He's perfect. So perfect. And sweet. Like that Adam guy from the ball I went to when I was sixteen.

But this one is...oh my days.

But I can't do anything because there's Luca...

But he wouldn't need to know? It's not like I'll have sex with the boy but get to know him.

The same way...Luca gets to know other girls.

For the first time I'm content?

He seemed so pure. Even with his tongue piercing, nose piercing, eyebrow piercing and so many ears pierced. He was so hot and I could just...

I roll on my bed then make myself fall elegantly.

My silk sheets feel so comfortable and I hit my head on the desk near my bed as the door opens to Luca.

"Carlos says you're...different." Luca states. He seems annoyed.

"He's..nice." I admire.

"He'll be married off in a month and a half if his father doesn't give me my money that's he's owed for years. Before I was born." He speaks.

"He will become one of the mafia members during the time. And live with us till the day comes."

"Who would he marry?" I blurt and his eyes pierce into mine.

"The Russian princess. She's fifteen. And since he's sixteen. It would work. Heard she has a good heart. And holds royalty so it would do good for me and maybe put me into better terms with that whole country."

An actual princess? I know there's still much royalty but wow.

I feel a little hurt.

"Remember who you live under while you're here." Is all he says almost threatening me.

He leaves and I groan knowing I'm still under him.

I can't get away with anything.

The boy was Italian. Got he was sculpted by god himself. Yes older men are attractive but Luca is twenty one. I'm seventeen. The age difference isn't horrible. But.

I would prefer a guy somewhere near my age. I've never actually loved someone. But I already feel attracted to him.

Hey I need to stay loyal to Luca.