48.

author note: Odina isn't jealous she's annoyed of her. She ma hurting that there will be another women in the same house she's been in since she was sixteen. Where there were multiple memories. Now another women will experience the same type of things they experienced. She has every right to be pissed off and dislike the girl. And you'll start to see how manipulative and fake the women is.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

2 days laterr....

"Leyah." She puts her hand out to shake and I just stare at it.

This bitch.

Luca pushes me kind of and I roll my eyes.

"I'm Odina." I smile looking at her not going to shake her head. She slowly puts it down and looks at Luca as if she needs him to save her.

She will never be safe here. She has one duty and that's a kid for him: nothing more and nothing less.

"I will leave you guys." Luca excuses himself leaving me to stand in front of the women whose about two inches taller then me. Even if she's flawless I'm not buying her fake sweet act.

"I know that you probably don't like me but I'm not really looking to start anything serious with him. Just give him a kid. The way you couldn't."

She's joking.

"Don't lie. You only took the offer to be his mistress because you're going to love the glory that comes with him. I'm not stupid." I state and she's taken back.

"I don't want his money or anything I'm just here to provide—"

"Provide sex." I finish.

"My father is the one who suggested it. I'm only doing my duty the same as you do." Why does she speak so proper.

"I don't care. You're here to give him a kid. That's it. I'm not your friend but your boss. Don't play that nice act with me or you'll end up like his last love of his—-"

"Odina." I hear Luca speak.

"Yes baby." I smirk.

"Stop." He threatens.

"Or do you need to step outside." That means dick.

"Yes." I smile. I can see her features slowly turn more pissed off which proves my point.

"Odina stop." He states knowing what I'm doing.

.....

"And I'm telling you to fuck me." I push.

"Because there's a women downstairs that would be my second wife?"

"Your mistress. Actually your side. Maybe even your fucking entree but she is not even close to my title. I am your only wife and she's just a dog who I'll put a leash on. Don't ever call her your wife. Got it?" Why am I so pissed.

I kiss on his neck as he unzips m my dress from the back.

"Make me scream." I whisper and he chuckles.

I remove his shirt as my dress falls to my feet. I kick it away leaving me only in my bra and panties.

"You're objectifying me." He states as I unbuckle his belt.

"No I just want you to forget how well intimacy is with me and only me."

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

She's jealous. It's all over her and it's hot. I don't know if it really took another women coming in for her to really claim me.

But now she's making me her bitch.