4.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"And this is the women you'll have by your side during every moment of your reign?" The preist asks Luca and his eyes meet nine thinking a little.

We're in a fairly large church and there are so many people. The most important ones, different mafias,narcos, gangs, weaponry companies. Everyone. Maybe about a hundred fifty?

I sit in the front row next to his uncle who has been so...sweet and humble?

"Yes." He speaks still staring into my eyes.

I watch as the priest hands him a stone ring. I think it's a family airloom.

"Does anyone want to object to Dante being the next rightful Italian mafia leader?"

Anyone would be smarter then to object. If you do...you'd have to fight them to death. It only happens so often. And usually then the mafia would completely switch to a new bloodline.

Luca looks around carefully and everyone's quiet.

I look over my shoulder to see his uncle smiling like a proud father which kind of makes my heart melt.

I know that him and Da Vinci were basically raised like brothers. I was shocked when I found out Da Vinci wasn't his right hand man though. Maybe Luca really doesn't trust that easily.

"Luca Dante...now the leader of the Italian mafia and soon to rule besides Odina Ariette. For the Santino mafia."

My mafia. Santino is the man who started it all... but it's been hundreds of years since he's died. His name will never be forgotten though.

I can't help but smile a little as there's a small smirk on Luca's face.

His uncle is the first to kneel.

Luca's eyes are burning into mine. I know my place and I have to show my respect. Wether I would be a leader one day or not.

I get onto one knees and there's this moment of silence.

I feel a hand on my chin and when I look up it's Luca.

He eyes at me to stand up.

He takes my hand and makes me stand by him looking at everyone kneeling.

When I look up at him his eyes are staring somewhere off. I follow his eyes to the door.

I see a beautiful red hair girl with a body any women would want. She was older then me clearly. But about his age.

She looks somewhat hurt and I look at me and Luca's interwines hands before looking back at her.

But she doesn't even notice me. It's like the world is moving slow.

She does not look like a mafia member .

Her eyes just nod watering before walking away. I look up at Luca and he's tense.

He looks down at me and my eyebrows furrow together trying to put so much together.

Everyone stands up all of a sudden and there's clapping staring at us.

Luca makes me stand in front of him. His eyes stare into mine for what felt like whatever.

He places his large hand which is basically the size of my face and slightly kneels down to press his lips against mine.

My eyebrows raise but I easily fall into his arms.

Well that's my first...