•CHAPTER 43•

'Parents arrivals'

---

Tomorrow was the 3rd task, and Amora nerves where picking at her. Know not only her sister had to face it, her beloved boyfriend did too.

Amora was rather excited for the tournament is coming to its end, the stress of the dangerous tasks that could cause injury or even death. But Dumbledore did say him and the other teachers at Hogwarts have made sure they're would be no deaths this year, But Amora gut feeling disagreed.

The two Beauxbaton girl where standing in the middle of their common room talking about their newest letter from their parents, Amora received wonderful new, her parent coming to watch the final task along side the other champions family's.

"Mother is going to love England," Fleur smiled, holding the neatly kept letter in her hand, "she alway use to talk about coming here."

"She did mention she wanted to visit in summer," Amora smiled.

Fleur's smile began to fade, which Amora took immediate notice in. Fleur eyes looking down at her hands that where holding the letter.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just nerves, I'm mean the task is in like 7 hours and I don't think I'm prepared," Fleur stutters, tears pricking her sea blue eyes.

"I know your doubting yourself, but, I know you can do it. I don't care if you win if you come out in one piece that's all I want. ok," Amora encouraged, holding both of her elder sisters hands tightly, looking deeply into her eyes noticing a few hot tears slip out of her blue iris.

"Fleur..." Amora whispered, pulling her sister into a heartwarming bear hug letting her sister let a few more sobs into her shoulder.

"I'm so proud of how far you've came," Amora whispers, "you're the one person I've alway looked u too, and I still do."

Fleur unlatched herself from Amora's grasp, wiping her tears from under her eyes.

"Right, I can't be moping around. Mother should be here in a hour and we have to greet her with wide smiles," Fleur explained, her tear still smudged on her face.

"Yeah," Amora muttered, looking into her sister eyes knowing she's worried about what is beyond the maze bushes.

---

The Delacour sister walked down the hallway towards the the great hall, it was a Friday afternoon most busy in class or studying for final exams. But a few student, the ones who are related to the champions, got to see their parent before the third and final task.

The doors of the hall opened seeing multiple figures standing at the end of the lengthy hall. Amora smile grew spotting her, stubby short mother with her flowing golden hair, her green eyes glowing from the end of the room.

"Mom!" The girls laugh, diving at her pulling her into a large bear hug.

"I've miss my girls so much," Sheena cried, pulling them into hugs.

"You've grow so much, how is everything? I can't believe I'm here? Mores? How's Cedric?" Sheena exploding with questions, making her daughters laugh.

"Mom calm down, and yes Cedric is just fine. Probably inching to see you again."

"Now!" Sheena clapped her hands together, "can you show me around?"

Fleur nodded, both sister linking arms with their mother with her centre of them both walking down the great hall out of sight.