Chapter 29: Tomorrow.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

I ran all the way back to my hotel... crying. I can't believe Jai would embarrass me like that! When I got back to my hotel room, I plopped myself on my bed and just cried.... I was crying for a good 15 minutes, until I heard a knock at my door. I didn't go answer it... They just kept knocking. "Miranda.. I know you're in there." said the male voice on the other side of the door. It was Jai. "Go away!" I yelled. "I'm not leaving until you open this door and let me explain." He said calmly. "Well I guess you're gonna be standing out there for quite a while aren't you?!" I yelled. I heard him sigh. "Please open the door." He said sadly. "No! Now go away!" I yelled. I heard him sigh again... then I heard him walk away. I burst out into tears again. I decided to take a shower and go to bed... As I crawled into bed..... I heard singing..... out side my door. I listened closely.

Every time you walk into the room, got me feeling crazy.

Check my heart boom boom.

Any other boy would stare, but me I look away cause you making me scared.

Trying not to breath, 1 2 3, ahhhh.

Trying not to freak when you look at me.

Gotta make a move, but I freeze.

You don't have a clue what you do to me.

Girl you make me shy, shy shy.

You make me run and hide, hide, hide.

Feel like I get lost in time, whenever you need me.

I then opened the door to reveal Jai standing there, streaming his guitar.... singing this amazing song. There was a poster in front of him. It read, 'I Love you Miranda!' Jai continued to sing to me.

Girl you make me shy, shy, shy.

I'm fighting butterflies, flies, flies.

Yeah you make me lose my mind. whenever you need me.

Girl you make me shy.

He stopped singing. "It's not done yet, but that's what I got so far. I wrote this song for you." Jai said. All of the people that were on my floor were looking at me and Jai. "Jai.. it's beautiful." I said. "Miranda.. I'm so sorry about how I acted today. I just let m anger take over me and.. I guess I just lost it. Seeing you with someone else........ just the thought of it kills me inside." Jai said. I sighed. "Jai.. I-" Everyone was still looking at us. I motion him to come inside so that we could have some privacy. "Jai.. I loved that you wrote that for me but... you cheated.. again. This is like the 3rd or 4th time that you've cheated on me.. I've given you so many chances and..... I think you ran out of chances." Tears started to stream down his face. "Please don't do this.." Jai said trying to take my hands into his.. but I won't let him. "Jai... I'm not doing anything... we're still friends.." I said trying to make the situation better.. "Miranda... I can't just be your friend! I'm in love with you!!!!" He yelled with more tears coming down his face. I started to cry too... "Jai... I'm sorry.." He didn't say anything.. he just gathered his things, and walked out the door. I fell to the floor and started to cry. I don't mean to hurt Jai like this.. I really don't.. but I'm tired of being cheated on...enough is enough. After crying for about 5 minutes, my phone started to ring. It was Tahlia. "Hey Tahlia. Can I call you back later? Right now really isn't a good time for me to talk.." I felt a few tears come down my face. "Miranda! I just got a call from Jai.. he said that he went to go win you back earlier and you rejected him!" I sighed. "Yeah but-" Tahlia cut me off. "Miranda!! He told me that if you reject him tonight.. he would do the unthinkable.." My eyes got big. The cliff. "He just left my hotel room. I'll go follow him!" Before Tahlia could say anything else, I hung up. I got dressed and headed out the door.

I was just on time. Jai just walked out of the hotel. I quietly followed him. I noticed that he went in a different direction of where the cliff was... Where is this boy going? I then followed him to the other side of Campbelltown... the not so noisy side. He then walked up to this old abandon church.. "What are you doing Jai..?" I whispered to myself. I continued to quietly follow him. As I quietly walked inside the church.. I saw Jai........ sitting at a piano. He plays the piano too?! I took a seat quietly and watched what he would do next. He then started to play the piano.

You know it's hard to be your friend...

I hate to let you down again.

We don't know how it's gonna end.

And now you know the secrets... I could never miss.

Cause this could be gone, when we wake up...... tomorrow.

Hearts are on chains.

Time that is left... is borrowed.

Cause I can take the way that you look at me.

Is there any place you and I could be?

And we can go away. Ahhh.

It all could go away. Ahhh.

This silence is deafening.

This ocean is without an end.

And something I know, something I know.. we were meant to be..

Please listen to me.

Are you listening?

Cause this could be gone, when we wake up...... tomorrow.

Hearts are on chains.

Time that is left... is borrowed.

Cause I can take the way that you look at me.

Is there any place you and I could be?

And we can go away. Ahhh.

It all could go away. Ahhh.

Tomorrow. Ohhh.

Tomorrow. Ohhh.

And this could be gone, when we wake up...... tomorrow.

Hearts are on chains.

Time that is left... is borrowed.

And I can take the way that you look at me.

Is there any place you and I could be?

And we could go away. Ahhh.

It all could go away. Ahhh.

I saw tears stream down his flawless face..... I never meant to hurt him like this. Jai just sat there and cried in his hands. I finally walked up behind him. "That was a beautiful song.." I said. He jumped and looked at me. "What are you doing here..?" He asked. I took a seat next to him. "Tahlia called me after you left. She said that you were gonna do the unthinkable.. I had to make sure you were okay." Jai looked at me.. "You still care for me..?" He asked sounding surprised. I scooted closer to him. "Of course I do. Jai.. when I'm with you... you give me this feeling that I never felt with anyone before." Jai got closer to me. "You give me the same feeling." I didn't say anything after that... I just looked away. "Miranda... I know that I've made a lot of stupid mistakes... but please... forgive me. I totally understand why you just wanna be friends but I just can't do that. I can't be just friends with the girl that I'm deeply in love with." Jai kept staring into my eyes. He got closer..... and closer. He then kissed me softly on my lips. All of those sparks were still there... they never left.. nor will they ever leave.

A/N: I seriously loved writing this chapter. 1.) Because it was just so romantic. and 2.) It had my 2 favorite songs in it!!!! I really hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter. I enjoyed writing it. Please star and comment on this chapter! You guys are the best readers ever! Love you guys! xxxx