Chapter 13: This Is Ashley.. My Girlfriend.

***2 months later.***

***Jai's P.O.V.***

It's been 2 months since I've seen Miranda. She started dating Jake.. I also started to date someone else.. Ashley. I don't know what happened the night that I ran into Ashley but.. we just sorta clicked. "Babe, can we go back to your house? I'm getting pretty tired of just walking around." Ashley asked. "Sure baby." We then started to walk back to my house. When we got to my house we put in a movie and started to watch it. During the movie, Ashley was nibbling on my neck, I kinda got the hint what she wanted to do. We then started to make out on my couch. To make things clearer, we were just making out. That's it!! I promise! We were just basically making out through the entire movie.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

I was currently at Tahlia's house cuddling up to Jake on the couch. It was just Tahlia, Jake, and I at her place. Jake and I were just watching a movie when Tahlia came running down stairs. "Guys, I'm gonna be right back, I have to go these shoes that are sale!! If ya'll plan on doing anything, I beg you to not do it on the couch and please use protection!!!" Tahlia yelled as she walked out the door. Jake and I started to laugh. "What should we do now?" Jake asked really flirty. "Umm.. lets watch another movie?" I said as I walked to the movie case. I felt him walk up behind me. I'm really not ready to lose my virginity! "I have something better in mind." He whispered in my ear seductively. "Jake.. I'm not ready." I said facing him. He sighed in frustration. "Miranda, I'm ready! And I want you to be my first!" He said angry. "Jake I'm not ready! Why can't you understand that?!" I yelled at him. He just sighed and walked away. I decided to leave. I was about to open the front door when it opened and hit me in the head. I was now on the floor holding my head. "Ow!" I mumbled holding my head. "Miranda! Are you okay?!" Tahlia said as she kneeled down next to me. Jake came running in and kneeled on the other side of me. They picked me up and took me to the couch. "I'm so sorry! I left my phone so I rushed back over here and tried to grab it. I didn't mean to hit you!" Tahlia explained. "It's okay.. I think.. I think I'm starting to remember.." It all came to me. Moving to Australia, running into Jai, dating Jai, Terrie and Tony abusing me, breaking up with Jai, moving in with Jai, meeting my father, Jai's X-Factor performances, getting signed by Dannii, leaving Jai, moving to L.A., meeting Peyton and Sophia, moving back to Australia, meeting Jai again, Peyton abusing me, getting with Jai again, I even remember my accident. "I remember.." I mumbled. "What?" Jake asked. "I then stood up. "I remember!!! I got my memory back!!!" Tahlia and I were jumping with joy. "I gotta go tell Jai!!" I said as I ran for the door. "Miranda wait!!" Jake said running after me. "What about.... us?" He asked. I sighed. "Jake.. I enjoyed our time together.. but I remember what I felt and had with Jai.. I don't feel anything with you... I'm sorry.." I said feeling guilty. He just looked down and nodded. I then ran all the way to Jai's house. I finally remembered all the times I had with Jai, he good times, the bad times... all of them. I was just so excited to finally regain what I had with Jai. I knew that he meant something to me! When I got to his house, I didn't even bothered to knock, I just ran right in. "Jai!! Jai!! Jai I-" I then stopped to see a hurtful sight. Jai kissing Ashley Harrison.. They released from the kiss when they heard me calling Jai's name. "Miranda.. hi." Jai said standing up. "Hi." I managed to say. "This is Ashley.. My girlfriend." I'm too late..... "Oh." I said looking down. I remember Ashley.. Jai didn't know that I remember Ashley because I lost my memory. He doesn't know that I regained my memory. "Did you need something?" He asked walking over to me. I backed up. "Jai, I... I...... I gotta go." I then ran out the door. "Miranda!" I heard him running after me. I didn't look back until I didn't hear any foot steps behind me. I can't believe Jai would get with Ashley.. Does he not remember what she did to me when we went to CPAHS?! I just feel to my knees and started to cry.

A/N: Ya'll I'm so upset! I come home to find one of my guitar strings broken! I didn't even break it and guess who gets in trouble me?!?! I know that my stupid little brother broke it! Ugh!!!!! Anyways, I'm sorry that this chapter sucks! Have any of ya'll seen the Shy Ep video yet?! I can't find it!!! :( I WANNA SEE IT SO BAD!!!!! :(((((( Anyways, I jope you guys are enjoying my story! Please keep reading!!! I love you guys! xxxx