Chapter 9: You Can't Have Her!

***Jai's P.O.V.***

I woke up to the sound of a soft snore. I looked down to see Miranda sleeping on my chest. I smiled. I then heard my phone buzz. I quickly grabbed my phone before it woke up Miranda. It was a text message... from Jake. 'Remember... keep Miranda real close. You never know what's coming.' That message kinda scared me. I wrapped my arms Miranda firmly. "Babe, you okay?" she asked as she sat up. "Yeah why?" I asked looking at her with concern. "Well you wrapped your arms around really tight and it kinda woke me up." I kinda chuckled. "Sorry... I just.. I just don't don't want you to get hurt." I said as I took her hand in mine. She looked at me in confusion. "You don't want me to get hurt in my hotel room?" She then started to laugh. "Miranda, you do know that I would't let anything happen to you right?" I asked. "I know. Jai, are you okay? You just seem... over protective this morning." She scooted closer to me. It's time to tell her what Jake said. "Miranda... Last night... Jake said that he wanted you. I told him if he thinks that he can steal you from me, he's wrong. But then he said he doesn't think he can.. he knows he can.. and if I told anyone about that conversation.. well he basically said that he would hurt you." She looked a little worry. "Well.. Jake and I had a little episode ourselves." She looked like she was goona cry. I wrapped my arm around her. "What happened baby?" I asked. "Remember when I got up to go the bathroom?" she asked. I nodded. "Well... when I got out of the restroom.. Jake was tere waiting for me and pushed me up againest the wall. He said that I needed to be with him, not you... I ignored him and asked him to let go of me, but he refused too." Anger rushed through me. "Why didn't you yell for me or something?" "I didn't want to start a scene. Anyway, he kept getting closer to me until there was no space between us... He started to leave little kisses on my neck. I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong for me. I asked him to stop but he didn't. He then told me that he would take care of me better than you. I finally got out of his grip and ran back to you in the living room." She started to cry. "Baby.. I promise you.. Jake will never hurt you. He'll have to go through me." She looked at me and smiled. "I'm gonna go shower and then we can go out to breakfast or something." She said as she got out of bed. "Sounds great baby." I then heard the shower turn on. I heard my phone buzz again. 'You shouldn't have done that pop star. Keep Miranda real close today.' Shit. This guy is good. If you does anything bad to Miranda.. I will beat him down!

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

As Jai and I got ready to head out the door, I got a text message from an unknown number. 'I hope you stay really close to Jai today. You don't know what might happen to you today. You will soon be mine. See you soon babe. xxxx' That message made me feel really uncomfortable. I just ignored it and walked out of the hotel room holding Jai's hand. We decided to go to IHOP. We got a table and started to order. "Hey babe, wanna go on a date tomorrow?" I giggled. "Sure babe, where are we gonna go?" He just smiled at me. "It's a surprise." I groaned. "Jaiiiiii!" I whined. "Yessssss?" He said smiling. "Please tell me." I pleaded. I then started to give him a sad face. "Baby, it's a surprise." He said. I gave up. "Fine." I said trying to be mad at him. But you can't stay mad at Jai. It's literally impossible. "I love you." He said smiling his perfect smile at me. I blushed. "I love you too Jai." He leaned over the table and kissed me on the cheek. "Let's go to a movie." Jai said as he paid for the check. I nodded in agreement. When we were walking to the car, a couple of girls stopped Jai. They were like 5 years younger than him so I didn't mind. They were all over Jai. "Babe, I'm gonna go wait in the car." I said. He nodded. As I was walking to the car, I heard a tire screech. The last thing I heard was my name being called before I blacked out.....

A/N: What happened to Miranda?!?!? Did Jake have something to do with it?!?! Find out in the next chapter! Sorry if this chapter sucked!! WHO IS READY FOR 'SHY EP' ON FRIDAY?!?!?!?!?! I'm freakin' excited!! Like no lie!!!! Anyways, please keep reading!!! Love you guys! xxxx