Chapter 23: 5 Minutes.

***Jai's P.O.V.***

    I have no idea why I was up this early. I decided to get our breakfast started. I made Miranda some pancakes, and some bacon. As soon that the smell went in the air, she woke up. "Whatcha cooking babe?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around my waist from behind. "Pancakes and bacon. Just for you!" Even though I wasn't looking at her, I could tell Miranda was blushing. "So, what are we doing today?" She asked as she sat down at the table. "I don't know. Wanna go shopping or something?" I asked. "Sure. I could buy myself those heels that I've been wanting." I laughed. "Babe, I'm paying for you." She gave me a fake glare. "No. I wanna pay for myself." I love how Miranda doesn't want me to spend money on her, but I'm her boyfriend.. I have too. Well, I don't have too but I want too. "No and that's final. I don't want you to spend your money on me." I just left it at that. I didn't want it to turn into an argument. Miranda and I finished our breakfast and started to get ready. I wore a plain shirt, a pair of shorts, some vans, and a snap back. Miranda wore a cute loose shirt, some blue jean shorts, and converse. We then headed out the door. "Babe, Bee wanted to hang out today." "What'd you tell her?" I asked without taking my eyes off the road. "I said no cause I wanted things to cool down first." she then put her hand on top of my hand. "Babe, if you want to hang out with Beunka today, you can, I can go hang with the guys or something." I said. "No, I want to hang out with you today." I looked over at her and smiled. When we got to the mall, Miranda and I decided to just walk around and see what's there to shop for. I noticed that some of the girls here were checking me out. I guess Miranda noticed because she pulled me closer to her. "Babe, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Miranda said as she walked off. I just nodded and waited for her. Right as Miranda left, a couple of girls came up to me. They all looked about my age. "Oh my gosh! You're Jai!" One of the girls said. I chuckled. "Hi. How are you guys doing today?" I asked just being friendly. "We're good." Said another girl. she gave me a flirty smile. "So I'm Kaitlin, this is Rebecca, Faith, and Lexy." Said Kaitlin, the one that keeps giving me flirty looks. "Well it's nice to meet you guys." I said smiling. "So who was that girl?" Faith asked. She was talking about Miranda. "Oh, that's Miranda, my girlfriend." They all laughed. I gave them all a funny look. "No seriously, who is she?" Lexy asked still laughing. "My girlfriend." They gave me the 'Are you serious look?'. "Why her? You can do way better than her." Kaitlin said as she got closer to me. I tried to back away but I was already against the wall. "I think that my girlfriend is beautiful, and I'm lucky ti have such a beautiful girl in my life." I said as I defending Miranda. Kaitlin soon then smashed her lips onto mine!!! She held my body against the wall. Damn this girl was strong!!!! "Jai?" Kaitlin pulled away and smirked in satisfaction. I looked over at Miranda to see tears in her eyes. Before I could even say anything, she ran off. I turned to Kaitlin. "Why do girls like you have to ruin my life?!" I yelled. Kaitlin looked down looking kinda guilty. I scoffed and ran into Miranda's direction. "Miranda! Miranda stop!!" I yelled behind her. I finally caught up to her and turned her to where she was facing me. She had tears running down her face... that broke my heart. "Baby, I promise you... nothing happened!" "I leave you alone for 5 minutes and when I come back, you're sucking on another girls face!" She yelled. I tried to caressing her cheeks but she stepped back. "We're done." She then turned around and ran off. I fell to my knees and started to cry. I can't believe I lost Miranda... AGAIN!!!! I know that Miranda and I are meant to be. She gives me this feeling that I've never felt before. I just feel something with her that I've never felt with anyone before.... I decided to head home.. but I had to walk to the mall first to get my car to actually go home ..

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

I can't believe Jai kissed another girl! And after what happened between us last night!!!!! I just ran all the way to the hotel... crying. When I got to my hotel room, I flopped on my bed and cried for hours. I didn't cry loud cause I didn't want to disturb the people next door. I hate my life... I just wish that I could disappear without anyone noticing... I just want to be gone............. For good.

A/N: Okay so I either get grounded tomorrow night, or Monday. Depends on how my parents feel. I might just be grounded for 3 weeks. A month at the most! High school is really hard... my parents don't understand how hard it has gotten. I really hate high school. Anyways, please keep this story in your library! It will be finished! This story is not over! Thank you all so much for reading my stories!! Please keep reading!!!! Love you all!!!! xxxx