Chapter 21: Fighting ...

***Jai's P.O.V.***

The next morning Miranda and I decided to go have breakfast somewhere. We decided to go to Waffle House. I like waffles! "Hey Jai, Bee asked me if we wanted to meet up at the beach later. Wanna go?" She asked taking a bite of her waffle. I scratched the back of my neck. "I don't know.. I know that Jake will be there.. and I know that he'll be staring at you." She gave me a sorrow look. "Jai, if you think Jake is gonna steal me from you, you're wrong. I love you and only you." She said looking at me with love in her eyes. That made me feel a little better. "Okay, we'll go." Miranda leaned over the table and kissed me cheek. After breakfast, we headed to the hotel and got ready for the beach. I was watching Miranda take off her make up in the mirror. I love her natural beauty. I don't even know why she wears make up, she looks much more beautiful without it. "Jai, what are you looking at?" She asked giggling breaking my thoughts. "Nothing, I just think you look beautiful without make up." I said as I hugged her from behind. I honestly don;t know why she wears make up. I don't know why girls wear make up period. They should all see their natural beauty instead of plastering their faces with make up. Miranda faced me and pecked my lips. "Thanks Jai." She then went to the changed into her bikini. It was white which made her look tanner than she already was. Her hair fell down in lower part of her back. God she was beautiful. "Ready?" She asked. I nodded. I put on my shoes and a snapback and we both walked out the door. Miranda was just looking out the window and just smiling. I love her smile. "Yay we're here!" Miranda squealed like a little kid. We walked out to the beach hand in hand. "Hey guys!" Beunka yelled running up to us. "Hey!" Miranda and Bee hugged, then Bee gave me a hug. "Come on, Jake and I are over here." She said grabbing Miranda's arm. I just followed behind them. We all arrived at Jake and Beunka's spot. It was a pretty good spot. Jake was just looking at girls walking past him. I can't believe Bee would go for someone like that. It's not that I still like Beunka that way, it's just because she's been my friend forever, and I hate seeing her hurt. "Hey Miranda, wanna go for a swim?" Bee asked Miranda. "Sure!" They both stood up and ran towards the ocean. Even the way Miranda runs is cute! Gosh... she doesn't know what she does to me. I can see that Jake was checking out my girl instead of his. I was about to say something rude but I remembered what Miranda said. 'Just try and be friendly to him.' I groaned to myself. "Aren't our girlfriends beautiful?" I said being 'friendly'. "Well you girl is." I looked at him in confusion. "What about Bee, she's pretty too." He laughed like I told he a hilarious joke or something. "No, you're girlfriend is fine. Mine isn't all that." He said like it was nothing. I started to get mad. "Hey mate, Bee is one of my good friends, just end it instead of leading her on!" I sorta shouted. Jake then faced me. "I'm only with Bee so I can get the girl of my dreams." "Who?" He then pointed at Miranda. "Hell no! If you think you're gonna get Miranda, you're wrong! She's mine. She left me for you when she got her memory back! She never really loved you!" I yelled in his face. He then stood up and punched me face. I stood up and started to swing at him. We then started to fight in the sand. "Jai! Jake!" Bee and Miranda were running over to us with worried expressions on their faces. "Break it up you two!" I big guy said coming up to us and separating us. I left a bruise and his cheek, and he made my lip bleed. "What happened? You guys were fine just a while ago. Beunka and I look away for 2 seconds and you both are fighting in the sand!" Miranda said. "What happened?" Beunka asked. Before I could say anything, Jake said, "I was just telling him that our girls were beautiful and then he just started to swing at me!" He said lie he was the good guy. "What?! That is not what happened!" I said yelling/ "Jai! Calm down! Why did you start swinging? You said that you would be friendly!" Miranda yelled. Is she seriously gonna believe Jake over me?! "You're gonna believe him?!" Miranda just looked down. I just scoffed and walked away. I was about to get in my car when Miranda stopped me. "Jai wait!" I turned around angry. "What?" "It's not that I believe Jake, it's just.... when he said that you started to swing at him.. it kinda sounded like it was true.." Miranda said looking down. I didn't say anything. "Just take me back to my hotel." Miranda said as she got in my car. "Whatever." I mumbled. The car ride was silent. I glanced over at Miranda. She had tears coming down her face. I didn't mean to make her cry.. I was just mad that she believed Jake over me.... Her boyfriend. "Jai..?" Miranda said not looking at me. "Yeah?" "I didn't say that I believe Jake.. I just said that his side of the story sounds like something you would do.. that was all I was saying. No where in there said that I believed him." Miranda said. I sighed. "I know... But I-" She cut me off. "I'll see you tomorrow or something." She then got out of my car and went inside the hotel.. Now I'm probably in the process of losing her again... and I don't wan that to happen....

A/N: What is with the waetforders today?!?!?! Ya'll are just being really rude to one another on instagam about Maddi and Jai. Who knows if they're dating or not. Jai will tell us when he's ready. So lets not gang up on each other on social media.. okay? Okay. Anyways, sorry that this chapter took so long, my wifi was being stupid all day long! Hope you guys are enjoying my story! Please keep reading! Comment and star this chapter! Thanks! Love you guys! Thank you so much for reading! xxxx