Chapter 35: Jealousy.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

As the last performance of the night was finished, the hostess ended the night and wished everyone to have a safe ride home. As Jai and I were walking out, THE Cody Simpson stopped us. "Hey. I'm Cody Simpson, I just wanted to let you both know that I love both of your performances tonight. Really great stuff." He complimented us. "Well thank you." Jai said smiling. "I loved how you showed emotion in your song Miranda. It almost made me tear up a bit." He said chuckling. "Thanks. The whole crying thing wasn't planned... I guess I just got too lost in the song." I glanced at Jai. He looked away... "I hope I attend one of your other performances soon." Cody said as he smiled at me. I just kinda laughed it off. Cody then pulled out his phone. "Is there any chance that I can have your number?" I looked over at Jai. He was pissed. "Umm-" "You don't need her number." Jai said firmly. "Why not?" Cody asked confused. "She's my girlfriend." Jai said getting even more pissed than he already was. "Can I not just be friends with the fabulous Miranda Martinez?" Cody asked. "No." Jai then grabbed my arm and dragged me away. "Jai!" I got out of his grip. "Our limo is here." He then grabbed my arm again and dragged me along again. "What the hell was that about?!" I asked Jai angrily. "Could you not tell that he was flirting with you?!" He yelled. "Jai.. He just asked to be my friend! Can't friends text?!" I yelled back. He didn't say anything.. I just sighed and looked out the window.

***Jai's P.O.V.***

I didn't want Miranda to be friends with Cody because I hear stuff about Cody.. He can get any girl that he wants.. and the way that he was looking at Miranda... he wants her. And I wasn't gonna let some pretty blue eyed, blonde kid steal her from me. When we got to the hotel, we both got out and walked inside the building in silence. We didn't speak to each other until we got to the hotel room. "I'm gonna shower." I mumbled. "Okay.." She basically whispered. When I closed the bathroom door.. I slid my back down against the door and held my head in my hands for a while..

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

As soon as Jai closed the bath room door, all of the tears that I was holding in finally fell. I can't believe that we're fighting about something so stupid! I changed into some comfortable clothes, wiped off my make up and jumped into bed.. I turned off all of the lights, except for a lamp.. I didn't want Jai to hurt himself in the dark. I heard him walk out of the bathroom. I pretended to be asleep. I heard him sigh. I hate fighting with Jai... especially if it's over something stupid. I heard him turn off the light and climb into bed. I glanced over to see that his back was facing me.... I guess no cuddling tonight.... I couldn't tell if Jai was asleep or not.. so I tried to not cry so loud. I then sniffled kinda loud. I know that it was kinda loud because I felt Jai turn over. "Miranda?" I didn't answer. "Miranda I know you're awake.. I heard you sniffle." I sighed and turned over... I wiped away my tear stains.. I know that he didn't see because it was way too dark. "Why are you crying?" He asked. I felt him get closer to me. "I just... I hate fighting with you.... especially if it's over something stupid.." I said. He sighed. "I know baby... I'm sorry. I just.. I just don't want him taking you away from me." I frowned. "Jai.. even if I wanted to date him.. I couldn't. He's 18 and I'm only 16." "He's only 2 years older than you. He can still get you if he wanted to." I stroked his cheek. "No one will ever take me from you. I love you and only you." He then leaned down and kissed me passionately. I climbed on top of him without breaking the kiss. His hands made their way down to my butt. I started to leave a trail of kisses that lead to his neck. I then lightly sucked on his neck. He moaned quietly. "Miranda.." He moaned out. I stopped and looked at him. " I didn't say stop." He said chuckling. "We should go to bed." I said as I got off of him. "Noooooooo." He whined. "We were having fun. Plus.. you were turning me on so much." He said. I laughed. "No Jai.. lets go to sleep. We have a interview tomorrow at 9." I said as I got comfortable. "Alright baby." He then wrapped his muscular arms around me protectively. "Jai.." I whispered. "Yes baby?" He whispered back. "Can you sing to me?" I asked. "What song?" I thought for a minute. "You pick." I said. He then started to sing.

When I look into your eyes, it's like watching the night sky.

Or a beautiful sunrise.

There's so much they hold.

And just like them old stars.

I see that you've come so far.

To be right where you are.

How old is your soul?

Cause I won't give up on us.

Even if the skies get rough.

I'm giving you all my love.

I'm still looking up.

Jai's voice is so beautiful. Every time he sings... I just imagine Jai and I alone without a care in the world. I contined to listen to Jai's sweet voice.

'Cause even the stars they burn.

Some even fall to the earth.

But we've got a lot to learn.

God knows we're worth it.

I felt my eyes get heavy. "Sweet dreams baby. I love you." He then gave me a soft kiss on my forehead and cuddled up to me. We both then fell into a deep sleep.

A/N: I swear something is going on with my nose. All day today, I smelled sick people. Is that weird? I know what sick people smell like because my mom use to work in a hospital. I swear my nose is so weird. I'm glad Jai and Miranda made up! We need to give the a cute name!! Please comment you ideas of a ship name pleaseee!!! Will Cody come in between Jai and Miranda?!?!?! I guess you'll find out soon. Please star and comment on this chapter! And I wanna thank you all for the nice comments! You guys are too sweet! Happy Reading! Love you guys! xxxx