Chapter 18: Safe.

***Jai's P.O.V.***

I got the plan ready. I told the police to meet me at Miranda's hotel. I was waiting in the lobby for the police. I go a message from Miranda. 'Peyton is in the shower. I don't know why but he's really angry today. He said I better be ready when he gets out of the shower. I'm so scared! Please hurry! xxxx' The fact that Miranda is scared right now broke my heart. "Hello. I'm looking for Mr. Jai Waetford." I looked up to see the police at the front desk. "Yes sir! That's me!" I said walking up to the police men. "I'm Officer Dan. So are you sure this plan will work?" I nodded. "Yes sir." "And are you sure that Ms. Miranda and Mr. Peyton don't know that we're here?" He asked. "No sir." He nodded. "Alright, should we head up there now?" I nodded. "Miranda said that he's angry tonight, so when we here her scream, we'll barge in there and catch him in action!" All of the police men nodded in agreement. I know it's not a great plan, but it's the best plan that I could come up with on short notice..... so don't judge me!!! We arrived at Miranda's hotel room and just waited fir her to scream in pain. I hate to hear her scream in pain but... it's the signal.. I put my ear up against the door. "I knew you had the phone!!!" Peyton yelled. "Peyton, I-I found it, I swear, I didn't use it!" She sounded so scared. "LIER!" I heard a hard smack... He must have slapped her.. I felt my blood boil! How dare he hit a girl?! "Peyton.. please don't hurt me!" She whined in pain. "Oh, I'm not gonna hurt you.... I'm going to kill you!" Peyton yelled. Miranda screamed. "Break down this door now!!!" I yelled to the police men. They broke down the door and I saw the most shocking sight. Peyton on top of Miranda... holding a knife to her neck... "Get off of her!!!" I tackled him. "Ow!" I heard Miranda yelled. I looked over at her. She had cut through shoulder. I was just looking at her.. I was so distracted that Peyton punch me the face. We started to fight on the floor. The police had to break us up. "Mr. Peyton, you're under arrest for attempting murder." They then dragged Peyton out of the room. I went over to Miranda. Her shoulder was bleeding. "Miranda! Are you okay?!" I asked. She was holding her shoulder. "I am now." She smiled. I swear, Miranda is the toughest girl I know. I looked at Miranda's cut. It was too deep, but it was a pretty big cut. "Come on, let's go get the cleaned up." I picked her up bridal style all the way down to the ambulance. "Thank you for saving me." Miranda said smiling at me. "Anything for you. I never got to.. uhh.. properly ask you but uh.. will you be.. umm... will you be my girlfriend again?" I asked nervously. Miranda leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Is that a yes?" I asked smiling. "Yes Jai. I'll be your girlfriend. Jai.. do you mind staying here with me tonight? I'm still a little jumpy from tonight." I got closer to her. "Of course I will." I put my arm around her protectively. "Lets go. You've had a long day." I said as picked her up again bridal style. "Jai, you do know that my legs aren't broken?" She asked laughing. "I know. I just wanted to carry my beautiful girlfriend." She blushed. She's so cute when she blushes.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

When we got to my room, Jai layed me gently on the bed. He took off his shirt and pants. He was now only in his boxers. Good god he's fine! He then snuggled up next to me. "Miranda?" he whispered. "Yes?" I said looking at him. "I'm glad that I get to call you mine again." He then kissed my cheek. "Me too." he then kissed me. I smiled. When then soon fell asleep. When Jai has his arms around me.. I feel..... safe.

A/N: YAY!! Peyton is gone for good!!! And Miranda and Jai are back together! What could possibly go wrong? Thank you so much for reading guys! Love you all!!! xxxx