Chapter 6: Jealous.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

I woke up to the sound of soft snoring. I was laying on someone's chest. I look up to see a sleeping Jai. He's so cute when he's sleeping! I noticed that he didn't have a shirt on. I slowly looked down at myself noticing that I don't have a shirt on either. I sat up quickly. Did something happen last night? "Don't worry, nothing happened." Jai said sitting up chuckling. I sighed in relief. "Wanna do something today?" Jai asked. I nodded. "I'm meeting up with the old gang later. I'm sure they would love to see you!" The old gang! Oh how I miss them!!!!! "I miss them so much!!! I wanna go see them!!! Take me to go see them!!!" I said tackling him onto the bed, we then fell on the floor.. laughing uncontrollably! "Well.. you get ready, and I'll be back to pick you up around noon?" Jai asked. I smiled and nodded. There was a knock on the door. "Wait here." I told Jai. I opened the door to see Sophia. "Hey girl! Wanna do something today?" she asked. I sighed. "I can't. I ran into an old friend today and today we're gonna go hang out with some other old friends. You should come! You would love them!!" I said. "Alright. I'm gonna go get ready then." I stopped her. "Wait, I want you to meet someone. Jai!! Come here!!" I yelled. He then walked out of the bedroom.... without a shirt. And his short brunette hair was messy. God this boy doesn't know what he's doing to me!!!! "Yeah?" "I want you to meet my friend Sophia. She's coming with us to see the old gang." Jai nodded. "Hi, I'm-" Sophia interrupted her. "Jai Waetford. I know! I'm a really big fan!" Sophia said smiling. Jai chuckled. "Well it's nice to meet you Sophia." Sophia wouldn't quit staring. "Alright well I'm gonna get ready so see you later Sophia." I said as I stepped in front of Jai blocking her view. "Alright. I'll-" The door closed interrupted her. I turned around to see a chuckling Jai. "What was that about he asked?" I looked a him confused. "What was what?" I asked. "You stepped in front of me so Sophia would stop staring at me. Like you were jealous or something." Jai was smirking. Was I jealous? "Pff. Ha. You wish." I said walking up to him. He was still smirking. "I was not jealous!" "Really?" So you don't mind of I ask Sophia on a date tonight?" He said walking towards the door. I was sure if I still liked him in that way, but for sure did know that I didn't want him asking out Sophia. "N-No. Ask her out. I don't care." I said. He seemed a little hurt, but I had to act like I didn't care. I walked off into the bathroom. "Way are you so stupid?!" I whispered to myself. "You can let yourself out Jai!! See you at noon!!!!" I yelled from the bathroom. I then heard a door shut. He's gone. I sighed in relief. I really hope he doesn't ask out Sophia.....

***Jai's P.O.V.***

I was just standing outside of Miranda's door. Did she want me to ask out Sophia? I mean, Sophia is pretty cute and all, but I was still in love with Miranda. I then thought of a plan. I knew that Sophia was next door cause I heard her sing. She sounded pretty good. I knocked on her door. "Hey Jai. I thought you weren't suppose to be here til noon?" I nodded. "Yeah but I need a favor first." She nodded in understatement. "I assume that you know about Miranda and I.." I said drifting off. She shook her head no. "Well... before Miranda when to L.A. we had a thing and stuff.. well long story short, I still love Miranda, and earlier when you were kinda staring at me, she looked like she got jealous, but she keeps denying it. So I threaten to ask you out, and she said that she didn't care but.. I feel like she does.. so can we like.. fake flirt. Just for today?" I asked. "Well I am in the process on being an actress, this could be some practice for me! I'm in!" She said. "Great, see ya!" I yelled and running down the hall and out of the hotel. Well.... Today should be fun.

A/N: Ohhhhhh!!!! Jai's plan though!!!! Will his plan work? Or will Sophia develops feelings for Jai?!?! Or will Jai develops feelings for Sophia?!?!? Find out in the next chapter! Keep reading! xxxx