Chapter 22: The Way You Makin' Me Feel.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

I didn't understand why Jai was so mad. All I said was that Jake's side of the story sounds like something he would do, no where in there said that I believed Jake. I decided to get ready for bed. I was about to crawl into bed when there was a knock on my door. I opened to see Jai standing there with a couple of roses. "I'm sorry Miranda.. I didn't mean to get mad.. It just seemed like you believed him when you didn't even hear my side of the story... I thought that I would lose you if you believed him, and that is the last thing that I want to happen...." He handed me the roses.. they were really beautiful. "It's okay." I said half smiling. "May I stay here tonight?" He asked holding up his bag. I just chuckled and nodded my head. Jai and I crawled into bed and decided to go to bed. I couldn't sleep so I just kinda stared at the ceiling. "Miranda?" Jai whispered. I turned and faced him. "Yeah?" I whispered back. "I love you." Even in the dark, I could tell that he was looking at me. "I love you too." He then kissed me. Soon we started to make out. He was on top of me. One hand caressing my cheek, and the other hand caressing my thigh. His lips moved down to my neck.. leaving little kisses on it. He soon started to sing softly to me. "They way you makin' me feel..... you're really turning me on." He then started to suck on my neck. I tried to hold in my moan but I couldn't. I let out a soft, quiet moan. He soon began to suck harder on my neck, forming a hickey. He made his way back to my lips and we started to make out again. I tugged on his shirt. He took it off and threw it on the floor. My hands started to feel on his abs. He made a moaning sound while he was kissing me. I pulled back from the kiss. "We should get to bed now." He whined. "But we were having fun!" I just laughed. "Jai, we need our sleep." I said. He pecked my lips and crawled off of me. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. "Goodnight babe." "Night." I soon began to hear a soft snore. He must have already fallen asleep. It's not that I don't want anything to happen between me and Jai it just ... we're both too young right now, and I really want my first to be my last. I don't wanna be they girl that sleeps with 5 different guys and then gets married. No, I want the first to be my last. I sighed. I know that Jai is ready to.. You know.. do it, but I'm not, I still have my whole life ahead of me, I wasn't gonna let one stupid mistake ruin that. I soon then fell asleep.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter is so short, it's being done from a phone and it's really hard! I might stop writing for awhile because I'm gonna be grounded soon. I got a couple of C's for my first semester, and my parents don't like C's. But if I see a computer some where, I promise that I will write y'all a quick chapter! Sorry guys! Please don't stop reading! Love you guys! xxxx