Chapter 8: Awkward.

***Jai's P.O.V.***

When Miranda and I released from the kiss, we touched foreheads.. smiling at each other. "I love you." I whispered. She giggled. "I love you too Jai." We heard thunder. Miranda kinda jumped. "We should get inside." I said grabbing her hand. She nodded. When we walked into Tahila's house, everyone was surrounding Jake.. I really didn't mean to punch him, I just.... I just let my anger get the best of me. Everyone finally noticed Miranda and I holding hands. "Yay!!!! They're back together!!!!" Ally said running up to us and hugging us. I walked up to Jake. "Far enough pop star." Jake said as he hold ice to his nose. "Look Jake, I'm sorry that I punched you.. I just don't appreciate it when another guy stares and flirts with my girl." I looked over at Miranda, she was blushing. Jake then stood up and motioned me to the hallway. I followed. "Listen here pop star, ever since I layed my eyes on Miranda, I instantly fell in love with her. I don't care if you love her, I will get her to be mine one way or another." I got mad. "If you think that you can steal Miranda from me, I'll-" He hold up his hand. "I don't think I can. I know I can. Just watch it pop star. And if you tell anyone about this little conversation.... well.. I don't wanna get into detail but if you do tell anyone... I would keep Miranda real close if I were you." He smiled an evil smile. I couldn't say anything. I didn't want Miranda to get hurt! Jake and I walked back into the room where everyone was at. "Everything alright?" Lauren asked. Everyone stared and Jake and I. "Yep. Everything is great. Right pop star?" Jake asked looking at me. All eyes were on me. "Uhh.. yeah. Everything is fine." Everyone smiled. "Great! Now lets watch a movie!" Cynthia said as she got up and picked out some movies. We all agreed on 'Mean Girls'. Tahila and Ethan cuddled up with each other, Luke and Lauren broke up last year but I guess there were some feelings left because they cuddled up on the big couch along with Daphne and Trent. Jai and I sat on the floor woth Jake. I tensed up a bit when Jake scooted closer to Miranda. He better not make a move.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

We were all watching 'Mean Girls' in Tahlia's living room. It was good and all until Jake kept whispering to me. "You're so beautiful." He whispered. Every time he whispered something to me, I scooted closer to Jai. I felt a little uncomfortable. "Jai, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I whispered. He just nodded. I went to the bathroom and did my business. When I stepped out of the bathroom, I was pushed up against the wall. "You need to be with me, not him." I looked up to see Jake. "Jake.. let go of me." I whispered. I didn't want anyone to hear.. I didn't want to start a scene. He got closer to me. He started to leave little kisses on my neck. "S-Stop." I whimpered. "No need to be scared baby girl. I'll take care of you better than him." He whispered in my ear. I finally got out of his grip. I ran back into the living room as if nothing happened. Tears were falling from my face... but no one noticed because I whipped them away quickly. "Jai.. can we go now.. I'm umm.. tired." I whispered to Jai. "Sure baby." We both got up and gathered our stuff. "Well we're gonna leave now. We're pretty tired." Jai said. Everyone just nodded and said bye. I motion Sophia to come along. We all got in the car and drove back to the hotel. What Jake said to me just kept replaying in my head. I felt dirty. "You alright babe?" Jai asked as he put his hand on my hand. I just nodded and looked out the window. When we got to the hotel, I just stood there. I didn't feel like going inside yet. "Babe, you coming?" Jai asked. I didn't answer. Sophia went inside and gave us a minute. "What's wrong?" He said as he lifted up my chin. I sighed. "When I went to the bathroom, Jake pushed me up against the wall and said that I should be with-" I was interrupted by the most horrible voice. Beunka. "Hi." She said walking up to us. I didn't answer her. I just looked away. Jai just waved at her. Awkward. "I wanted to apologize to both of you.... for what I did 2 years ago. I should've never done that to you Miranda.. and I am so sorry." She said with a sorrow look. Dad always says 'Forgive and forget. It's the past.' "I forgive you Beunka." I said smiling. She then hugged me. I hugged back nicely. We all said our goodbyes and went with our business. "That's what I love about you Miranda. You have such a kind heart." He said smiling at me. I blushed. "So what were you trying to say outside?" He asked. "Nothing. Lets just go to sleep. I'm really tired." I said as I faked yawned. he just nodded. We both went into the room and crashed on the bed with each other.. I felt bad for not telling Jai what Jake said and did to me.... but I felt like it wasn't the right time.... So I'm gonna wait...

A/N: Duuuuudddddeeeeeee. Jake's a big butt thole! Like a big butt hole!! Keep reading guys!!! xxxxx