Chapter 38: Just Me And You.

***Jai's P.O.V.***

I don't know why Miranda was okay with Maria and Jerry bringing up unnecessary shit! There are certain questions that shouldn't be asked. "Miranda... I'm sorry if I seem angry at you... I just... I just hate that they asked all of those questions... The questions about me and Beunka... the questions about you and Peyton.... the reason why Peyton went to jail..." Miranda layed her hand on top of my hand. "Jai.. it's okay.. it's the past. What happened.. happened. Now we just need to keep moving forward and not look back." I smiled. I love how she's so positive about everything. "Let's go out tonight.. just me and you." I said. She chuckled. "Is that your way of asking me on a date?" I nodded. She laughed and agreed. Tonight we weren't just going on any date... I was taking her some where more special... A date that she'll never forget.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

As I was getting ready, I kept noticing that Jai kept glancing at me from time to time. "Hey babe?" Jai said as he came over to me. "Yes?" I said as I continued to do my make up. "With or without make up, you're beautiful." He said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I just blushed. "Well.. I'm gonna get dressed for our special date tonight." Jai said as he walked back to the room. "Where are we going tonight?" I asked. He gave me that look. That like 'I think you know what I'm gonna say' look. "It's a surprise." We both said at the same time. He chuckled at me mocking him.

*1 hour later*

"Babe, you ready?" Jai yelled. I was putting on my shoes. "Yeah. I'm coming." I said as I walked out of the bedroom. He looked up at me and his jaw kinda dropped. I was wearing a light pink dress that stopped above my knees, my white heels, and straighten my hair. "Do I look okay?" I asked. "You look... you look perfect baby." He then walked over to me and gave me a tight hug. He then pulled away and kissed me softly on my lips. When then started to make out. "Are we gonna go to dinner, or just sit here and make out?" I asked as I pulled away giggling. "I'm fine either way." Jai said smirking. I hit him playfully in the chest. We then went out the door.

***Jai's P.O.V.***

As we walked out of the hotel, she started to head towards my car. I chuckled. "Babe, where you going?" She turned around to see that I stopped walking. "Are we walking? Cause if we are, let me go change shoes real quick." I stopped her from walking into the hotel. "There's no need for you to change your shoes." She looked at me confused. Then, a jet black limo stopped in front of us. "Is this for us?" Miranda asked smiling at me. "Of course it is." She pecked my cheek. I opened the limo door for her. "Thank you Jai." She said as she climbed into the car. "Where to?" Asked the limo driver. Jai was about to say our destination, but he stopped himself. He then reached into his pocket and handed the limo driver a piece of paper. The limo driver then started to drive. "Babe, you didn't have to go all out." She said as she intertwined fingers together. "I wanted too. I wanted you to have a date that you will remember forever." She started to tear up. I looked at her in confusion. I scooted closer to her. "Baby, what's wrong?" I asked as I wiped away some tears that fell from her flawless face. "Nothing. These are happy tears. You're just the sweetest thing in the world. I love you so much." She then leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. "We have arrived at her destination Mr. Waetford." The limo driver said. Miranda was about to open the limo door, but I stopped her. "Wait!" I then took a blindfold out of my pocket and tied it over her eyes. "Jai! I don't wanna fall." Miranda said as she stumbled out of the limo. "Don't worry baby, I'm right here." I whispered smoothly. I walked behind her holding her waist. Telling her weather to step down, step over, or turn left, or turn right.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

Jai! Are we almost there! I would really like to see my hot boyfriend." I whined. He laughed. "Don't worry, we're almost there. After walking for about 5 more minutes, we stopped walking. "We're here. I really do hope you like it. I've been planning on doing this forever." He then untied the blindfold off of my eyes. I then opened my eyes to reveal........................

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where do you think they are? Sorry for the short chapter! Please comment and star this chapter! Love you guys! xxxx