Chapter 5: It's Not What It Looks Like.

***Jai's P.O.V.***

    I was walking with Beunka to go on our date. "So were we eating?" Bee asked. We were on out way to Bee's favorite restaurant, Chilis. She loves Chilis! "We're going to your favorite restaurant. Chilis!" I said smiling. She squealed in excitement. When we got there the lady helped us. "Reservation name?" She said smiling. "Waetford." She looked over the list. "Right this way please." She led us to a booth... Booths remind me of Miranda. All those times we shared. "So baby, what are you gonna ordered?" Bee asked breaking my thought. "I think I'm getting a-" I couldn't finish my sentence because E! News came on. "Welcome back to E! News. Now, we're gonna do a replay of what I talked about earlier today." The news came on from earlier today. I didn't get to watch it cause I was too busy getting ready for my date with Bee. "What we saw earlier today was Jai Waetford and Miranda Martinez taking a couple of pictures with a little fan. After the little girl had left, the two teenagers decided to hang for a bit. Look at this picture, in this picture we see Miranda laughing uncontrollably, and Jai just looking at her and smiling. And we asked you guys to see if it was the look of love, or the look of friendship. And your votes were 84% love and 12% friendship. Will they become a couple soon? Unfortunately, we can't see the future, so keep a look out. I'm Sierra with E! News." Then it went to commercial. I looked over at Bee.... She had tears in her eyes. "Bee.... It's not what it looks like.. " She wouldn't listen to me... she just walked out of the restaurant. I ran after her. "Bee!!! Beunka stop!!!!" I finally caught up to her and grabbed her arm. She had tears running down her face. "I knew that you were still in love with her. After 2 years.. you managed to still love her!!!!" she yelled. "Bee... we were just hanging out as friends. We were just catching up." I said. "Jai.. I can't do this anymore. Ever since Miranda came back.. you've been acting different." I just looked at her. "Bee.. I'm still me. I'm the same guy that you fell in love with a year and a half ago." She shook her head. "Jai. We're done." She then walked off. I didn't go after her. I felt sad but.... not the sad that I felt when Miranda left for L.A. I just sighed and went home. When I got home I went to my room to go watch E! News to see who else they're talking about. "Hi! I'm Sierra with E! News. Today our sources in Australia sent us pictures of Miranda Martinez with a black eye and a big bruise on her cheek." They then should Miranda with the bruises in her face. I was shocked! "And who did this you may ask? It was her boyfriend, Peyon Meyer. They've been together for over a year. In front of the camera, he looked like he was deeply in love with her, but who knows what happens between them off camera. Sources say that Peyton has been arrested and is being sent back to L.A. I'm Sierra. We'll be back after the break." I quickly grabbed my keys and drove to the hotel Miranda was staying at. 

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

I was in my room alone. Sophia checked on me a couple of times but I asked her to stop cause I was going to bed. I've been trying to sleep for about 45 minutes... I've only been in Australia for 2 days and so much has already happened. There was a slight knock on my door. "Sophia, I already told you that I'm-" I stopped and saw Jai. He started to cry. "Jai...." I moved out of the way so that he could come in. "Jai. I'm okay now. Peyton's going back to L.A." Jai was just sitting on the couch with his hands in his head. "I should've gone to L.A." He mumbled. I looked at him confused. "What?" He stood up and walked over to me. "While you were gone.. I bought a ticket to L.A. You were gone for 9 months and I missed you like crazy. I was all set to go when I got a call from Ethan.. He set me up on a blind date the night I was suppose to go. I didn't want to hurt the girl so I was gonna be quick on the date.... The girl that Ethan set me up with was Beunka. And I'll admit.. we had fun. When the date was done.. I umm.. I kissed her and asked her out... My flight didn't have to go til 11 and it was only 9. I still decided to go.... When I was about to open the door to go.. something stopped me ... My head told me to not go and stay here with Bee... but my heart told me to go and win you back.... and stupid me, I listen to my head and stayed here in Australia. And now I know that I've should've gone to L.A." Jai wouldn't stop crying. I hugged him. "Jai.... it's okay. What matters now is that I'm safe from him." I said. He looked at me with new tears in his eyes. We were looking into each others eyes. Jai kissed me. All of those sparks that I felt with Jai 2 years agao are still there. Every single one of them. Jai picked me up and led me to the bedroom. He layed me softly on the bed while getting on top of me. We then started to make out. I tucked on Jai's shirt. He then took off his shirt. We started to make out again. I started to feel on Jai's abs. He started to moan. Jai then tucked on my pajama top. I took that off and now I was just in my bra. Jai kinda stared at my cleavage. I kinda grew over the past 2 years. I kinda blushed. He then looked up and started to make out with me again. I feel like I'm falling in love with him all over again.

A/N: Seriously though, so much has happened to Miranda in just two days!!! Life is so crazy! Keep reading everyone! Love you guys! xxxx