Chapter 19: I Feel Like She's Up To Something.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

I woke up to the sound of soft snoring. I look up to see Jai, sleeping peacefully. I decided to go get ready for today. I was about to get out of bed, but Jai's arms tighten around me. "Jai.. let go of me." I said giggling. "Nooooo. Stay." He groaned. I just giggled. "Jai, let go." He looked at me. "Kiss me first." I leaned over a gave him a kiss on the cheek. He gave me a pouty face. "I meant for you to kiss me on the lips!" I laughed. "You said to give you a kiss, you didn't say where." I said still laughing. He gave me a sad face. I just laughed at him. "Jai, lets do something today." I said refreshing myself. "No, lets just stay in here today. Just me and you." Jai said wrapping his arms around me. I just smiled and nodded. We decided to crawl back into bed and just watch movies. "Jai?" I asked looking at him. "Yeah?" He said not taking his eyes off of the T.V. "I just realize that so much has happened between us in the last 3 years. Well.. almost 3 years." He looked down at me. "Yeah, but know matter what, we always come back to each other... no matter how long we've been away from each other." Jai said looking at me smiling. I blushed. I cuddled up next to him. We've been hanging out with each other, watching movies, and ordering room service all day. We were currently watching 'Mean Girls'. We were watching that part wear the sales lady told Regina to try Sears. We got interrupted by my phone ringing. There was no caller ID. "Jai, I don't this number. Can you answer it for me?" I asked handing him my phone. He nodded and answered the phone. "Miranda's phone, Jai speaking." He said with his high voice. I started to laugh. His face then got serious. "Bee? How did you get this number?" Why is Beunka calling me? Jai then handed me my phone. "She wants to talk to you." I grabbed the phone and put it up to my ear. "Hello?" "Hi Miranda. It's Beunka. Do you have a minute to talk?" She asked. I looked at Jai. He gave me the 'What is she saying' face. I walked into the other room. "Umm.. I guess" "Great. Can you meet me at the coffee shop across from your hotel?" She asked. I sighed. "Sure. See you in 10." I then hung up and went to go change. "What did she say?" Jai asked as he watched me put my hair up in a messy bun. "She wants to talk so I meeting her at the coffee shop across the street." "You're gonna trust her after what she did to us?" He asked shocked. "Jai. I'll be fine. Trust me." I said walking up to him and hugging him. "Miranda, just please be careful. Bee can be a little aggressive sometimes." He said kissing my forehead. "I'll be back in 20 minutes. I love you." I said as I pecked his lips. "I love you too." He smiled. I then walked out and headed to the coffee shop. When I got there, I looked for Beunka. "Miranda!" I looked over to see Beunka waving at me. I walked up to her and sat in front of her. "Thanks for meeting me." She said nicely. I just nodded. "Do you want something? It's on me." Beunka said. "No thanks. So why did you need to talk to me?" I asked. She sighed. "I wanted to apologize.. for everything that I've done to you.. I didn't mean to split you and Jai up... I just.. I just really missed him and I thought.. I thought Jai and I were meant for each other but... he's really meant to be with you.. I see the way he looks at you.. his eyes just light up.. The way he looks at you, he never looked at me that way.... he really loves you..." Bee teared up a bit. "Look Beunka... I that it's hard to see you ex with some else but.. it really doesn't mean that you should split them up." She kept looking down. "But I forgive you." She looked up at me smiling. "Really?" I smiled and nodded. "It was really nice talking to you but I should get going." I said as I stood up too. "Yeah me too. Friends?" She asked. I nodded. "Friends." I then headed back to hotel. 

    When I walked back into the hotel, Jai ran up to me. "Miranda! What did she say?! Did she hurt you in any kind of way?!" Jai was checking me for cuts or bruises. I laughed. "Jai, I'm fine. She just wanted to apologize for what she has done in the past and asked if we could be friends." Jai started to laugh. "No seriously, what did Beunka want?" I looked at him in confusion. "I just told you." His face got serious. "Really? That doesn't sound like her.. she usually makes people ask if she could be friends with her." I shrugged. "People can change." He hugged me from behind. "I don't know.. I feel like she's up to something." I turned and faced him. "Maybe she really is sorry." He sighed. "Okay, but please don't fully trust her yet okay? I don't want you to get hurt." I pecked his lips. "Alright." When the contined to watch movies for the rest for the day. Is Beunka really up to something? Is she just faking it all?............. Only God knows .....

A/N: Do you guys think Beunka is up to something?! Well.. I guess you'll find out in the next chapter!!!! Thank you so much for reading everone! It really means a lot to me! I hope you guys like my story. Sorry that this chapter is boring, but it'll get more intresting soon!! Keep reading!! Love you guys!! xxxx