Chapter 40: I Love You.

~READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!!~

***Jai's P.O.V.***

As Miranda and I were walking down the beach, I looked over at her to see her looking at the sun setting. The sun's glow made Miranda's tan glow. I stopped walking and stepped in front of her. "Baby.. you're so beautiful." She smiled. "Aww Jai." She then wrapped her arms around my neck. I leaned my forehead against her forehead. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." She whispered back. I then kissed her passionately on her soft, beautiful lips. "Lets go back to the hotel." I said as I pulled away from the kiss. She nodded. We then walked back to the limo hand in hand.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

When we got in the limo, I leaned my head on Jai's shoulder. This night has been one of the best nights of my entire life.... I feel like... Jai is for me... the guy that I was meant to be with... "Babe... babe, we're here." Jai said interrupting my thoughts. Jai grabbed my hand and helped me out the car. He paid the limo driver and then we both walked inside.

"Thank you for tonight Jai. I had an amazing time." I said as we walked through the door. "Anything for my princess!" He said as he hugged me from behind. I giggled. "I'm gonna go change into some comfortable clothes, then maybe we can watch a movie or something." I suggested. He nodded and pecked my lips. I was getting undressed in my room. I was trying to take off my dress when my zipper got stuck. Great. Just Great. I called for Jai. "Jai!" I yelled. He then appeared at the bedroom door. "Yeah?" "My zipper is stuck, can you help me?" I asked as I moved my hair out the way. "Uhh.. Su-Sure." He stuttered. I chuckled. He slowly unzipped my zipper. He then kissed my shoulder. I turned to face him. He was still holding up my dress.... he then dropped it on the floor, leaving me in my bra and underwear. He admired my body. He pulled me close and kissed me lightly on my lips. He then pushed me down on the bed... softly. He climbed on top of me... hovering me. We then started to make out. I tucked on his shirt. He then stopped kissing me and started to unbutton his shirt. As his shirt came off, I admired his abs. Gosh this boy is fine... with or without a shirt! He then hovered me again and started to kiss me again. My legs were wrapped around his waist and he had both of his hands on the bed, holding himself up. My hands were around his neck. My hands soon traveled down to his abs... making him moan. He then made a trail of kisses all the way down to my neck. He started to suck lightly. I held in my moan. "Come on baby... I know you wanna let out that moan." It was so hard to hold in my moan. He soon found my weak spot.. which made me let out my moan. I then tucked on his pants. I helped him take those off. We were then just making out..... on the bed........ like 80% naked. We made out with each other for a good 15 minutes...... I then tucked on his boxers. He realized what I was doing and broke the kiss. "Miranda.. are you sure you're ready?" He asked. I sat up and thought for a minute... am I really ready for this...? I know that Jai is the one for me... I feel like I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with him.. I slowly nodded. He got off of me and layed down beside me. "Baby... I'm not gonna make you do something you don't wanna do." He said as he stroke my cheek. "I know... but I want this.." I said very serious. Before he said anything. I climbed on top of him and kissed him. His hands traveled to the back of back and unhooked my bra... and from there on.. I'm assuming you know what happened.

***18+ and older!!!!***

Jai then layed next to me tired. "That.... was.... amazing.." I breathed out. "Yeah it was. Thanks to me." Jai said laughing. I just laughed at his stupidity. "I'm glad that you were my first.." I said smiling at him. "I'm glad you were mine too." He said. He then sat up. "Miranda.. I really do love you... this has been the most amazing night.... the most memorable night I've ever had... and I'm glad you were apart of it... you're the girl for me.. and I wouldn't want it any other way." I started to tear up. "I wouldn't want it any other way either Jai.. my life is nothing without you here." I said. He then gave me a long passionate kiss. "Lets go to sleep baby." He said as he got closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my forehead and snuggled up to me. This has really been the most perfect night. I knew this is where I belonged... and I belong in Jai's arms... and I seriously wouldn't want it any other way.

~THE END.~

A/N: And that's the end! Thank you all so much for reading and all your kind words! You all made me want to write more and more! So I will.... keep and eye out for my next book, 'The New Kid'. Again, thank you so much for reading!! See you guys soon! I love you all!! xxxx