Chapter 33: I Came To See You..

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

When I got to my hotel room, I changed into some comfortable clothes, and just layed in my bed and just cried. I couldn't fall asleep because I was crying too much... I decided to play my song on my transportable piano.. I recently taught myself piano... I then began to sing.

Every time I try to fly, I fall.

Without my wings, I feel so small.

I guess I need you baby.

***Jai's P.O.V.***

As I approached Miraanda's door, I heard soft piano playing on the other side of her door. I carefully listened.

And every time I see you in my dreams I see your face, it's haunting me.

I guess I need you baby.

This song was amazing... I slid down her door... with tears coming down my face.. This song sounded so heart broken... I continued to listen.

I may have made it rain.

Please forgive me.

My weakness caused you pain.

And this song's my sorry.

I then heard a soft cry.. I guess she couldn't continue.. I got up and knocked on her door. I could hear her walk up to the door. She then opened it. She had make up running down her face, she had bags under her eyes... she looked like she hasn't slept in weeks. "Jai... what are you doing here....?" She asked. Her voice was shaky. "I came to see you.." I said as I looked down. "Can I come in?" I asked. She nodded and moved out of the door way. I slowly walked in and sat on her couch. "I uhh.. I liked that song you were singing." Her eyes got big. "You.. you were listening?" She asked. I nodded. "You weren't suppose to hear that song.." She mumbled. I stood up and walked over to her. "I was gonna listen to it anyways. That song will be number one on the radio!" I said smiling. She blushed. "Thanks... It was umm.... it was about you Jai.." She said as tears started to form in her eyes. I just stood there... I honestly didn't know what to say. She then sat down on the couch and cried.... I seriously didn't know I caused her all this pain... I sat down next to her and hugged her tightly. "Please don't cry.." I whispered. She soon stopped crying and dried up her tears. "So why are you here..?" She asked looking at me. "I needed to know the real answer why you just wanted to be friends when you and I both know that we still loved each other." She looked away. "Because I was afraid that you would hurt me again.. I wanted you back..... but I was too scared to get my heart broken again...." She said with hot fresh tears coming down her face. I took her hands into mine. "Miranda... The last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you, and make a tear come down your flawless face. Please don't let my stupid mistakes affect how we feel about each other... I love you." She sighed. "Jai.. I-" I cut her off by kissing her on her soft, beautiful lips. I then climbed on top of her, hovering her. She ran her fingers through my hair roughly, which caused me to moan a little. I made her legs wrap around my waist. I started to move my lips down to her neck. "Jai." she moaned out. I stopped and got off of her. "Sorry.." I mumbled. "It's okay.." She mumbled. We both sat there awkwardly. She scooted closer to me. I looked at her. She the pressed her lips onto mine softly. She wrapped her around my neck. I pulled her closer to me. I then picked her up and carried her to her bed. I layed her down softly without breaking the kiss. "I missed you so much." I said between kisses. "I missed you too." She said. I pulled out of the kiss and just looked into her beautiful big brown eyes. She did the same. "I love you." She said. All of the broken pieces of my heart put themselves back together as those 3 words came out of her mouth. I smiled. "I love you too." I said as I pecked her lips. I then layed down next to her and looked at the ceiling.. I wrapped my arms around her. She cuddled into my chest. I can't believe I got the girl of my dreams back in my arms. I then began to her a soft snore. I looked down to see Miranda asleep. I smiled. I'm glad she's sleeping. She looked like she hasn't slept in forever. I kissed her lightly on her forehead and fell asleep as well.

A/N: Is this a sign that Jai and Miranda will get back together? Or will they run into more trouble? Find out in the next chapter! Thank you all so much for reading once again! Please star and comment on this chapter please!! Thank you loves!!! Love you all!!! xxxx