Chapter 25: Beunka.

A/N: To who ever prayed for me last night.........THANK YOU!!!!! I got my phone back this morning!!! You guys are the real MVP! Well.... I let you guys get to reading! Love ya'll!! xxxx

***Jai's P.O.V.***

Miranda and I were just laying in my room just watching tv. I could hear Miranda snore softly. She must be asleep. My phone started to ring. I quickly grabbed it and answered it cause I didn't want to wake up Miranda. "Hello?" I whispered into my phone. "Jai?" It was Beunka. She sound like she has been crying. "Bee? Are you okay?" I asked concerned. I could hear her cry harder through the phone. "Jai.. Jake......... Jake raped me. I was taking a nap on my bed and then I woke up to Jake tying my legs to the bed.. and.... and I was naked....." I felt tears go down my face. "Bee... I'm so sorry!" I honestly felt sorry for her. No girl should be treated like that. "Jai... I was wondering if... if I could stay at your place for a while? You know.... until Jake leaves me alone." "Of course. I'll come pick you up." I hung up. "Babe? What's going on?" Miranda said tiredly. "Babe, we're gonna go get Beunka. Jake...-" It was too painful to say. "I'll explain on the way to Bee's house." I said as I grabbed her hand and headed out the door to my car. "Is Beunka alright?" Miranda asked concerned. Tears started to form in my eyes. "Jake..... He....... He raped her." I felt the tears come down my face. I could see that from the corner of my eye that Miranda was crying quietly. "Oh my god! That's awful! Is she alright?" Miranda asked. "No. That's way she's staying at my place for a while." I could tell that Miranda tensed up a bit. I put my hand on her thigh. "Babe... nothing will happen. I promise." She looked down and nodded. We soon arrived at Bee's house. As Miranda and I got out of the car, we heard a scream come from inside the house. I ran to the door and busted it open. Miranda was behind me. She seem scared. "Stay close to me." I whispered. She nodded. We heard shuffling up stairs. Miranda and I slowly made our way up the stairs. "Jake stop it!!! Let go of me!" Beunka yelled through her room. "What are you packing for huh?!?!? Where are the hell you going?!?!" Jake yelled. "None of your business!! Now leave!" Bee yelled. I heard a hard smack, then a soft cry. "Don't you ever yell at me like that again!!! Do you understand me?!?!" Jake yelled. Did he just hit Beunka?!?!?! I decided to go in. "Stay here." I whispered to Miranda and kissed her softly on her forehead. She just nodded. "Leave her alone Jake!" I said as I walked into Bee's room. Jake had Beunka pushed up against the wall. She had a red mark on her cheek, and she was crying. "What are you doing here pop star? I don't think that you were invited here. Bee and I are trying to work out our relationship so you should just leave." I got a little closer to them. "Hitting the girl you love doesn't solve anything in a relationship, it just makes her more scared of you." Jake gave me an angry look. He through Beunka on the floor and tackled me to the floor. I saw Miranda run to Beunka's side. Jake noticed and got off of me and ran and grabbed Miranda. He got a out his pocket knife and held it up to her neck... "Jake!" I yelled scared. "What's the matter pop star? Scared that I'm gonna hurt the love of your life!" No words could come out of my mouth. I was just so scared for Miranda. Miranda had tears coming down her face. "Jake! Please just let her go." I said trying to sound calm. He just laughed. "Ever since I met Miranda I've loved her!! You took her away from me. Bee was my rebound. But she sure does know how to do it in bed!" He looked over at Bee and winked. Beunka started to cry again. "First of all, I know that Beunka didn't just give it to you, you raped her! You forced her to do something that she didn't want to do! And second of all, Miranda and I knew each other before you guys knew each other. When Miranda and I first met...... we both knew that we loved each other... even if we didn't know it yet. When Miranda lost her memory....... I knew that she still loved me...... even when she was with you." Jake got super angry. "Say goodbye to your love Jai!" Jake was about to slit Miranda's throat when Beunka hit Jake in the head with her lamp. He fell to the floor passed out. Miranda ran into my arms and just cried. "It's okay baby." I said rubbing her back. I opened one of my arms so that I could comfort Bee too. She ran into my arm crying! Miranda and Bee were pretty shooken up. "It's okay guys... it's over. You both are safe now." Then soon calmed down. After we called the police, the came and grabbed Jake and took him to jail. The police asked us a few questions about Jake, then we decided to head back to my place. Mum went out of town for a couple of days, so I had the place to myself for a while. Bee headed to the guest room and immediately fell asleep. Miranda gathered her belongings and headed for the door. "Babe, where you going?" I asked before she reached the door. "I'm going back to my hotel." "Babe, stay here tonight, we all had a rough night, you don't need to be walking this late anyways." She sighed. "But if I stay, I would feel like that I don't trust you to leave you here with Beunka." I hugged her. "Baby, please stay. I could really use a cuddle buddy for the night." I winked at her. She smiled. "Okay." She removed her pants and jumped into bed. I crawled into bed with her and wrapped my arms around her. I was about to tell her goodnight when she kissed me. I immediately kissed her back. She rolled on top of me not breaking the kiss. My hands travled down to her butt. She started to make a trail of kisses to my neck, and began to suck on my neck. I sure did like where this was going. "I love you." she said as she was still sucking on my neck. "I love you too baby." I said. Well... I basically moaned out. She giggled. She stopped kissing/sucking on my neck. "Well goodnight babe." She then rolled off of me and cuddled up to my chest. "You're a fucking tease." I said glaring at her playfully. She laughed. We both soon fell asleep.

A/N: Why are boys acting weird today?! Like seriously.. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Comment and star this chapter please! I love you guys! xxxx