Chapter 24: The Cliff.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

I just sat on my bed and cried my eyes out.. I should've known Jai would do something like this... My life just sucks. Ever since I moved to Australia, my world has been falling apart. I lost my mom, I found out that she never loved me, I almost got raped, a stupid boy has been making my head spin for that last 2 years.... all of it just sucks! I decided to go somewhere.... where no one can find me and I'll be forgotten.... I decided to go to the cliff in the park... Jai and I found it, but we never told anyone about it.. There was a rock at the end of the cliff, I decided to sit there and think about what to do next. I kept looking down at the cliff, it was a pretty long fall... "Don't do it Miranda!" I turned to see Jai standing there with a scared expression on his face. "Go away!" I said with tears going down my face. "Miranda, get away from the cliff! Please?!" Jai started to get tears in his eyes. "Just leave me alone!" I yelled at him. "Just please get away from there before you do something that you regret." I sighed. He was right.. Plus, this cliff was scaring me a bit. I got up from the rock and walk over to him. He hugged me, but I didn't hug him back. "Can we talk?" He asked. "What's there to talk about?! You cheated! Again!" I yelled crying. "She kissed me!" Jai yelled. I just sighed angrily and walked away. I heard him walking behind me. "Can we just talk about this?! " He yelled behind me. "No!" I yelled still walking away angrily. "Just talk to me!" He said grabbing my arm making me face him. "No!" I yelled in his face. He chuckled. I looked at him confused. "Your stubbornness is really turning me on." I just rolled my eyes and walked away again. "Miranda wait." He grabbed my arm again. "Jai stop it! I don't wanna talk to you!" I said trying to yank my arm out of his grip. "Miranda, just please talk to me! I can easily carry you to my house and make you talk to me!" I smirked. "Fine." I think fall to the ground, without hurting myself of course, and just layed there. Jai looked down at me. "What are you doing?" "You can't possibly carry me now that I gave out all of my weight." I said still smirking. "Then you leave me no choice." He then started to drag me down the sidewalk. "Jai!" I looked at him like he was out of his mind. It's not that him dragging me hurt me or anything, I just didn't think that he would actually do it. So I just layed there and let him dragged me. People that were walking by, and cars that were driving by just looked at us very weird. Jai and I just waved like it was nothing. We then arrived at Jai's house. He was still dragging me. "Hey Jai. Are you-" Alana just kinda stared at the situation. "Jai?" Jai smiled sweetly at Alana. "Yes mum?" "Why are you dragging Miranda into the house?" Jai chuckled nervously. "Uhh.. I'm trying to get her to talk to me." Alana just stared at him funny. "It's okay Alana." I said defending Jai. She just shrugged. "Alright, you both may proceed." Jai then started to drag me up the stairs. It kinda hurt, but at this point, I really didn't care. "Jai, please don't hurt Miranda on the stairs!" Alana yelled from the kitchen. I laughed. "Alright mum!" Jai yelled back. Jai then dragged me into his room. I stood up and sat on his bed. "Now that I've dragged you all the way to my house, can you please just talk to me?" Jai asked. I just looked away. I wanted to talk about the situation, but I know that it would be too painful to talk about. Jai then took a seat right next me. He was really close to me, like our legs were touching. "I guess then I'll make you talk to me." He whispered seductively. He moved my hair and started to kiss my neck. I didn't budge. He soon began to leave a hickey on my neck. "Please talk to me baby." He said as he kept sucking on my neck. I just sat there like it didn't phase me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I still just sat there. He was turning me on so bad, but I didn't want to show it. His hand slowly creeped up in the back of my shirt. I started to give in. His touch gives me a tingling feeling. He then unhooked my bra. "Okay! I'll talk to you!" I said as I got up, re-hooking my bra. He chuckled. I felt my face get a little red. "Miranda, you know that I love you, and only you. Those 2 years that you were gone, I still loved you. When I was with Beunka, I still loved you. No one can change my feelings that I have for you." I blushed. "Jai.. I believe you that she kissed you.. it just seem like you kissed back.. that's why I didn't want to talk to you or anything." I said. He sighed. "I swear, I didn't kiss her back. Please believe me on that part." I wanted to believe him.. but I was scared that if I did, it would happen again and he'll mean to do it. "Jai.. what if it happens again and that you might actually kiss back this time?" He pulled me closer. "Please believe me, I love you." I hugged him. He hugged me back really tight. "I believe you." I whispered. He pulled away smiling. He then smashed his soft perfect lips onto my lips. "I love you Jai." I said between kisses. "I love you too baby." He said.

A/N: Ya'll, the grounded life sucks!! But at least I still get to write for you guys!!(: Sorry that this chapter took like 2 days long, my mind just went blank and I couldn't come up with the next part. But I'll update again tomorrow! I love you guys! Please pray for me!!! I cannot live without my phone!!!!! MY LIFE IS LITERALLY ON MY PHONE!!! I know that pretty bad to say but I ain't lying. Please keep reading! Love you all!!!! xxxx