Chapter 26: Secrets.

***Jai's P.O.V.***

I woke up to the sound of soft snoring. I looked down to see Miranda sleeping on my chest. I kissed her lightly on her forehead. I checked my phone to see the time. It was only 6:25am. Why am I up this early?! I also got a message from my mom. 'Jai, I won't be back home until late Sunday night. I miss you, and please don't destroy the house. Love you. -MamaBear.' I chuckled at her message. I climbed out of bed slowly, so that I wouldn't wake her up. I walked down stairs to see Beunka looking out the window by our kitchen table. "Good morning." I said greeting her. She half smiled. "Morning." I decided to make us both some coffee. I handed her the coffee mug. "Thanks Jai. I didn't think that you would remember that I like coffee." I laughed. "How could I forget? That's what you always drank when we went out on breakfast dates!" We both laughed. Beunka then sighed sadly and just kept staring at the ground. "Bee.. you okay?" I asked. "Jai... can I ask you something?" She said giving me a very serious look. "Sure." I said. "Do you.... Do you think that we would still be together if I didn't move almost 4 years ago..?" She asked with a very serious look. I scratched the back of my neck. "I honestly don't know Bee.. I mean that was 4 years ago, if we were still together, our feelings would have probably changed.. we've both grown old and have met new people." I saw a tear roll down her cheek. "I like Miranda... I really do. She is the sweetest girl I've ever met..... I just wish that you didn't have such strong feelings for her..." I got closer to Bee. "Bee... I'm sorry that you feel this way.. but I love Miranda.. I think I'm in love with her. She's the girl for me." I felt guilty... I broke Bee's heart by saying that I'm in love with someone else while she still has feelings for me. "Jai...... I'm in love with you." I just sighed. "I'm sorry Bee. I just... I just don't see you like that anymore." More tears fell from her face. I just looked out the window awkwardly. Bee then stood and walked over to me and....................... and kissed me! I kissed back for a second.. but I then pushed her off. "What are you doing?!" I yelled. But not too loud because Miranda was still sleeping. "Jai I love you! Please be with me instead of Miranda!" Beunka pleaded. "Bee, I already told you! I'm in love with Miranda.... we did have something but it's gone now!" I really don't mean to sound harsh but Beunka just won't understand that I don't love her. "Why did you kiss me?! You know that my girlfriend is up stairs still sleeping!" She looked down. "I couldn't help myself." I sat down and but my head in hands in frustration. "Jai... I'm sorry.. I just want you to be happy." She said. I stood up angry. "If you wanted me to be happy, then you wouldn't have brought old shit up!" She started to cry. I felt bad for yelling at her. I hugged her. She cried silently in my chest. "Bee... I'm sorry for yelling at you... I just messed up with Miranda so many times... and I never know when she gonna give me another chance... for all I know, this could be my last chance with her if I mess up... which I already did." Bee looked up at me. "What did you do?" She asked. "I kissed you back when you kissed me earlier." She looked away guilty. "I have to tell her... I don't want to keep it from her.. I'll just feel guilty the entire time I'm with her." Beunka shook her head no. "Don't. She'll never have to know. Lets just keep it a secret. I mean.. we're the only ones that know." Beunka did have a point... and I didn't want to loose Miranda. "Okay. It's our secret, and we can never tell anyone what had happen this morning." Bee and I shook hands in agreement. I felt bad keeping a secret from Miranda, but I didn't want to lose her. "Jai....?" I turned around to see Miranda..... with tears in her eyes. She must've heard everything. "Miranda! I can explain!" She then ran back upstairs and slammed my door. I ran up the stairs and opened the door. I walked in to see Miranda gather her belongings. "Miranda.. I-" "Don't talk to me." She said sharply. "What did you hear?" I asked. "I heard about the kiss..... I mean, I didn't see it, but I heard you both talking about it. I heard that you were gonna tell me.. and I was going to forgive you because you would've told me the truth and not hide it from me........ but Beunka persuade you into hiding it from me.. which hurt the most. Jai.. I have no secrets from you.. and you were willing to keep a secret from me." She was right... Miranda never kept secrets from me, she told me everything that there is to know about her. Miranda knows almost everything about me. Almost everything. "Miranda... I never meant to hurt you." I said as I was hearing my heart breaking. "Jai.. that's the thing.. you don't mean to, but you do anyways." She just looked at me as tears came down her face. Miranda then said something that broke my heart into a million pieces. "Jai... I never want to see you again." and with that.. Miranda walked out the door. I just fell to my knees and cried. I then heard a slight knock on the door. I ran to the door hoping that it was Miranda. Instead of being it Miranda, I found Beunka standing in my doorway. "What do you want?" I said harshly. "I just... I just wanted to see if you were okay. I saw Miranda run out of here crying." I looked at her with som much anger. "Yeah I know! I just to let you persuade me into keeping a secret from her! I lost her Bee! I fucking lost her.... probably for good this time!" I yelled with tears coming down my face. "Jai... I'm-" I inturrupted her. "Get out. I need to be left alone." I said angry. Beunka just sighed and walked out my door. I can't believe I lost the love my my life..... I probably lost her for good this time...

A/N: JAI WAETFORD IS IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!! I really hope that he lands in Texas! I hope you guys enjoy the drama in this chapter! Please comment and star this chapter! And thanks for getting this book over 1k! Means a lot from you guys! Keep reading! Love you guys! xxxx