Chapter 20: The Double Date.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

Beunka has been blowing up my phone all day! Either she really is up to something, or she really wants to me my friend. "Babe, who keeps texting you?" Jai asked as he stepped into the room...............shirtless. I didn't answer him cause I was too busy staring at Jai's abs. He chuckled. "Like what you see?" He asked winking at me. I blushed. My phone went off again. I groaned. "Who is blowing up your phone?" Jai asked. "Beunka." I said a little annoyed. "What'd she say?" He asked walking over to me. I read the recent message the she sent me out loud. 'Hey Miranda! I was thinking you, Jai, and I could go on a date tonight. It would give you the chance to meet my boyfriend. Text me if you want! xxxx' I looked up at Jai. He had his thinking face on. "I don't know.. I've known Bee forever.. I'm not sure if we should go. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Babe, just give her a chance.. maybe she's changed.. and who knows, you might bond really good with her boyfriend. He half smiled. "Alright, we'll go. Just please don't fully trust her yet. I barely trust her now." I just chuckled and nodded. "Okay babe. Lets get ready." Jai didn't have anything here, so he went to his house to get his stuff, and came back to get ready with me. I decided to wear a white strapless dress. The dress came down to my knees, and I wore my white heels with it. I straighten my hair and wore gold hoop earrings. Jai were a nice dressy light blue shirt and some jeans. He looked really good! "Ready babe?" He asked taking my hand into his. I nodded. Beunka told us to meet her and her boyfriend at Gloria's.('Gloria's' is a really fancy restaurant in Texas! If you didn't know, I'm from Texas! Lol. Well continue reading! xxxx)

***Jai's P.O.V.***

When we got to Gloria's, the hostess asked for our reservation name. "Umm, we're actually meeting a couple of other people here tonight. The name should either be Nunes, or Beunka." The hostess scanned the reservation list. "Ahh, Nunes. right this way please." She then leaded us to our table with Beunka and her boyfriend. Beunka stood up and greeted us. Her boyfriend's back was facing us. "Hey guys! I'm really glad that you guys came tonight!" Her boyfriend then stood up. Miranda's eyes widen. "Hello. I'm................"

A/N: Who's the guy?!?!?! Well I guess you'll find out in the next chapter! HA! I'm just kidding! The story continues now!

"Hello. I'm Jake." He asked smiling a both Miranda and I. I know that's it's a fake smile. I can see right through his through him. "H-Hi/" Miranda stuttered. "Well lets sit." Beunka said. Beunka sat on one side of the table, and Miranda and I sat on the other. Miranda was holding my hand tight. "So Miranda, how was L.A.? I bet it was fabulous!" Beunka said. "Umm.. It was good." Miranda said looking away. "Jai, how's your career going?" Bee asked looking at me. "It's good, I'm taking a break for a while.. I just wanna spend time with family and friends." I said smiling at Miranda. She looked away blushing. I looked over at Jake. He couldn't stop staring at Miranda. I decided to make him jealous. I put my arm around Miranda and gave her a forehead kiss. He looked at me angry. I just smiled in amusement. "I have to go to the bathroom. Will ya'll excuse me for a moment." She then got up and headed for the girls room. There was an awkward silent. Jake's phone rang breaking the silence. "Excuse me, I have to take this." He then stepped out of the restaurant with his phone to his ear. "You have every reason to not trust me right now, but-" I interrupted her. "I know." I said just staring at her. She sighed. "But I really do want to be friends with Miranda. She seems really sweet." I just sat there. "Bee, I'm not sure if I should believe you or not because I know that you took an acting class while you were America. So don't you think that you could fool me." I said sounding pretty harsh. I just don't want anyone to hurt Miranda. Shes been through way too much already. "Jai, please give me a chance. I really have changed." I sighed. "You get one chance. That's it." I said very serious. She nodded in agreement. Jake then came back. "Sorry, that was my new boss." He said smiling at Bee. "Yay! You got the job!" She hugged him and pecked his lips. "Where are you working at?" I asked sounding curious. "I work as a waiter at Olive Garden. I know that it really isn't a big deal, but it pays really good." Jake said. I just nodded. Miranda then came back. "Sorry I took so long. They ladies room had a line." She said chuckling. Dinner went by pretty slow. The girls were talking about.... girl stuff I guess. Jake and I just kept shooting each other death glares. It was finally time to leave. "So I'll see you soon?" Bee asked Miranda. Miranda nodded and smiled. They then hugged and looked at Jake and I. I guess they thought we were 'friends' now. HA. I would never be friends with someone like him. I just mumbled 'See ya' to Jake. He did the same. "Bye Bee. Drive home safely." I said giving her a side hug. She nodded and walked off with Jake. Miranda and I got into my car. "Well that was a nice dinner." Miranda said smiling. "For you." I mumbled. "What?" Miranda asked. I guess she didn't hear me. "Nothing. I'm just tired." I said not taking my eyes off the road. "Jai, I know that you're mad that Bee's with Jake. I'm mad too. Now that Beunka is my friend, she's gonna have Jake around a lot... just try and be friendly to him. Please?" She asked like a little kid. I just chuckled. "Alright. But if he says something wrong to me, I'm gonna start swinging!" Miranda just laughed and shook her head. When we got to the hotel we changed into our pjs, cuddled up to each other, and fell asleep.

A/N: Bee is dating Jake........ how awkward is that?! Anyways, I've been listening to 'Shy' all day long. Half of my friends are starting to like the song, soon they'll like Jai! Then I'll finally have friends that will fangirl with me about Jai!!!!! I hope you guys are enjoying the story! Please keep reading! Love ya'll!!! xxxx