Chapter 15: Late Night Walk.

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

It was currently 11 o'clock at night and I couldn't sleep. I decided to go for a late night walk. I got dressed into some shorts and a t-shirt, and I put my hair in a messy bun and headed out the door. I just walked to the park and just sat on the swing. It feels good to have my memory back... I just wish that I forgot what Jai and I had for each other so I wouldn't be feeling this pain in my chest.... I then felt someone push me while I was on the swing. I stood up quickly to see who it was. It was Jai. "Hey." He said. "What are you doing here?" I asked. I shoved his hands in his pockets. "Same as you.. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go for a late night walk." We both stood there awkwardly. "May I push you on the swings?" Jai asked. I didn't say anything, I just sat on the swing. Jai started push me. "So I uhh.. I broke up with Ashley today." I looked back at him. "Why?" "She was cheating on me." Jai said like it was nothing. "Do you know who it was with?" I asked. He was silent. I looked back at him. He was looking down. "I didn't know who he was..." I didn't want to keep that conversation going so I just sat there at let him push me on the swings. "Jai.. can I ask you something?" I asked. He stopped the swing. "Yes?" I turned to look at him. Our faces were inches apart. "Why did we kiss today. I thought we were gonna remain friends." I whispered while looking into his eyes. "Because we both know that we can't just stay friends..." He whispered. He started to lean in... I swear this boy doesn't know what he does to me. Our faces were now centimeters apart. We then kissed.. again. Jai gives me this feeling that I've never felt before...

***Jai's P.O.V.***

I feel something with Miranda that I've never felt with anyone before. I feel like she's.. you know... 'the one.' I know I'm only 16 but.. I just feel like she is.. We both pulled away from the kiss. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too Jai." She whispered. "Do you want me to walk you home?" I asked reaching for her hand. She smiled and nodded. We both started to walk back to her hotel... holding hands. "So Miranda, I was wondering of you wanted to go on a date." I said smiling at her. Even though it was dark out, I could tell that she was blushing. "I would love to Jai." I walked all the up to her room. "Well... this is me." Miranda said as she let go of my hand. "So I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7." I said. She nodded. "Sounds great." I then kissed her on the cheek. "Goodnight Miranda." "Goodnight Jai." She then walked inside her room. I now was just standing in front of her hotel door... smiling like a dork. Tomorrow night will be the night that I get Miranda back....

***Miranda's P.O.V.***

I was getting ready for bed.. again. I can;t believe that I have a date with Jai tomorrow. We've had dates before but.. this was gonna be our first date in a long time... I couldn't stop smiling. I then heard a slight knock on my door. Jai just dropped me off like 10 minutes ago. What's he doing here again? "Forget something?" I said as I opened the door. I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me.... "Hello Miranda." I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me. It was ...........................

A/N: Cliffhanger!!!!!! Sorry that this chapter is so short!!! Please keep reading!! I love you guys!!!! xxxx