Chapter 25

Chapter 25

*Harry Styles*

                When Hazel came back in the living room of our suit, she looked happy, but at the same time troubled. Her smile was a bit uneasy as she sat down next to me and put her head on my shoulder. Almost by reflex, I draped an arm around her. 

"So, what did Niall want?"
"Oh nothing important." She said, not looking at me. "Just, guitar and stuff."
"Guitar and stuff?" I asked, incredulous.
"Yeah."
I scoffed. "Haze, you should know better than lying to me."
"I'm not lying!" She exclaimed, obviously lying again.
"Hazel, what did Niall want?" I asked again, getting irritated.
"Nothing, I said!" She replied.
"I can tell it's not nothing!" I snapped back.
"I don't want to talk about it." She snarled on the same tone. She pulled herself away from me.

                 I never saw her so defensive. It made my anger flare.

"You don't want to talk about it with me, but you want to talk about it with Niall?" I growled, standing up.
"For the matter, yes." She harshly answered, before standing up, turning her back and leaving the living room.

                A wave of hurt hushed over me. I opened my mouth but closed it sharply when I realized we were fighting. Hazel never fought anybody, except for the girl that talked down Niall earlier. I didn't want to be in the same basket at that girl that called herself a fan of ours, but then said harsh things to Niall.

                I looked around dumbly, before my mind screamed 'GO GET HER YOU FUCKING DUMBASS'. I started running after her.

"Hazel, please, stop!" I called after her.

                She stopped so abruptly I almost bumped into her. When she turned around, her eyes were glassy. I never saw her so shaken up. Not a single tear escaped her eyes, though.

"You want me to stop for what, Harry?" She asked, her voice cracking when she said my name.

                All my anger vanished like snow in the sun. I gently grabbed her shoulders, scared that she would pull away. But she didn't. She just stared at me intensely, biting her lip.

"I'm sorry Haze. I'm just..." I sighed.
"You're just what Harry?" She sighed sadly.
"I was jealous." I admitted through my teeth.
"Jealous? Of who would you be jealous?"
"Niall." I spat, my anger flaring up again. "How come he's the one you can tell things? I'm your boyfriend, am I?"

                Her face instantly softened. Hazel stepped forward and hugged me, surprising me. My irritation faded as I her hugged her back. She was so small...

"I'm sorry, it's just so hard to talk about..." She whispered.
"Please just tell me." I begged, kissing her hair.
She slightly pulled away, but she was still in my arms. She had a little frown on her face. "It's not something I can just... talk about. I didn't exactly care if Niall's point of view of me changed, but you..." She shook her head, her curly hair following her movement. "You I just can't."
"But..."
"No, Harry. You asked me if I trusted you, earlier, and I said yes without a hesitation. Because, I do trust you, entirely. I'd trust you with my life. Now, I need you to trust me and respect me when I say I don't want to talk about this. Yet."

                I felt a bit relieved when she said 'yet'. I nodded my head and kissed her forehead before hugging her again.

"Fine... Just know that you can talk about anything with me, okay?"
" I know."

                We broke the hug when Liam arrived behind us.

"Is everything alright? I heard some yelling." He said, looking between us.
"Yes, we just had a small disagreement." I answered.
"Are you sure everything is alright?" Liam asked again, clearly unsure.
"Everything is perfectly fine, Li." Hazel said.

                 She gave him a small smile, the kind that makes your heart melt and your knees weak. Or maybe that was just me.

"Okay, then." Liam nodded, before leaving us alone.

                I grabbed Hazel's hand.

"Do you want to go out with me?"
She grinned, making my stomach flutter with butterflies. "Sure, when?"
"Now."
"What, but I'm not prepared!"
"You look really good." I said. She was still wearing the outfit she wore at the Meet and Greet. "Come on, let's go."
"Where to?"
"It's a surprise." I said, smirking.
"Liar." She giggled. "You have no idea where we're going, right?"
"No idea. We'll just wander through the beautiful downtown of Tampa. As long as your with me, I'm happy." I said, making her blush furiously.

                We walked a bit, fooling around as usual. A few fans spotted us, but fortunately nobody got mobbed. I was happily surprised to see that the fans actually appreciated her. I was also really happy that it was just like before our... fight. We would steal glances at each other, exchange smirks. 

                The only thing is that we had to act like... friends. When the only thing I wanted to do was to put my arm around her shoulder, or take her hand or kiss her, it was infuriating. Especially when I saw boys looking at her hungrily. The worst was when they actually come and talk to her, and the only thing I could do was stand there and watch them flirt with her. Not that she answered in the same way, it's just that couldn't claim her to be mine. 

                In Houston, I had intervened with a really pushy guy. His only answer was a harsh 'It's not like she's your girlfriend.', making me want to knock the guy's face. 

                Hazel and I went to a small hot dog  canteen. We took some hot dogs and went in the small park to eat them. Hazel ate hers pretty  quickly. We continued through the park. We were walking talking about everything and nothing, joking and making weird comments. 

                At a moment, I looked down at her and saw the way the light reflected on her hair. The spark in her eyes as she talked about something she liked. The small crinkles by her eyes when she would burst out laughing. Her big and bright smile that made my heart skip a beat every single time. I realized at that right moment, that split of second, that I was in love with her.

                I took her hand, and she squeezed it by reflex before letting it go. She looked around nervously.

"Harry, what about the paps?"
"I don't care. The best way of announcing it would be through pictures, then confirming it in an interview." I said, taking her hand again. This time she held on to it.
"You sure about this?"
"Absolutely. I want to be able to hold your hand in public. I want to kiss you, to hug without being careful that someone would see us. I want to be able to call you mine. To yell in over the roofs."
"Shouldn't we talk to Simon about this?" She asked, her nervousness fading away.
I smiled. "I guess he'll just have to know at the same time as everybody." I said, putting my hand on her waist and pulling her petite body closer to mine.
She giggled and tried to pull slightly away. "Haz, what about the paps?"
"What about them?"
"I saw on following us here." She said, gazing around.
I smirked. "Might as well give him some good shots, no?"

                I leaned down and kissed her lips. Not a really heated one like the one we shared on the couch, just a tender, long and intimate kiss. Hazel's hand went around my neck and her fingers tangled themselves in my curls while my hand slid on the small of her back. Since I was way taller, I had to lean over her and her head was tilted back. 

                She pulled away first to catch her breath. I rested my forehead on hers. Her minty breath was on my lip, tingling my skin.

"So, I guess we're official, now." Hazel giggled.
"If it isn't official enough, I can always shout it to the world." I chuckled.
She laughed. "Oh, I would love to see that!"
"Really?" I replied, smirking evilly.
"What?" She asked, frowning.

                I pulled away from her and took a few steps back. I cupped my hands around my mouth and shouted really loud.

"My girlfriend is Hazel Murray! She's mine!"
Hazel was blushing furiously. "Harry! Keep it down." She hushed me.
"Never!" I yelled playfully

                I started running around screaming silly things while she would just follow me laughing and blushing. 

                I didn't just love Hazel. I was in love with her.

MEDIA PICTURE: HARRY STYLES AS HARRY (he's gorgeous like hvlifvlwhvefvhsldhvslkhvdc)
A/N: Vote and comment, thanks for reading!