Chapter 36

Chapter 36

*Hazel Murray*

                I was putting some strawberries on the cake I just baked for the lads. Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam were all in the living room, chatting and chilling, El and Dani were there too. Perrie was absent because she had some wok with Little Mix. Harry was in the room, changing for some odd reason.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked them, concentrating on the icing of my cake.
"Why do you assume we're doing something?" Liam replied.
"Well, you're all in the living room, dressed up and sober, you didn't make plans to do anything stupid this afternoon, you buys look strangely nervous, and you just dodged my question."
"Damn, you're smart." Niall bit his lip.
"You got us..." Louis chuckled nervously.
"Fine." I scoffed. "Don't tell me."
"Harry asked us to keep it a secret."

                I narrowed my eyes at them, thinking of a way I could bribe Harry so he'd tell me. 

                I felt arms around my waist and my face softened again. I giggled lightly as Haz kissed my shoulder. I took one of the strawberries and feed him with it, his eyes sparkling with amusement. I smiled lightly at him and kissed his nose. Harry chuckled and took some icing I had on the side. I slapped his arm.

"Don't touch!"

                Harry smirked mischievously and spread the icing on my lips. I gasped.

"Hey!"
"Now I can do this."

                I kissed my lips, liking the icing off them. I giggled and kiss him back.

"Ew, guys, PDA!" Louis whined.
"Seriously, go find a room!" Zayn groaned.
"Okay."

                I barely got time to understand what Harry was going to do when I felt him picking me up and placing me on his shoulder. I shrieked and hanged on to him.

"Harry Edward Styles, put me down!"

                He pouted but put me down, still keeping an arm around my waist. I rolled my eyes and moved back to my cake. The lads were just shaking their head laughing.

"Seriously, you guys are so attached to each other." Dani commented.
"We're not that bad..." I mumbled.
"Please! Even I'm not that bad with Lou!" El laughed. "It's hard to believe you two didn't do the dirty yet..."

                I blushed mad crimson on the spot. My cheeks were flaring up and my mouth hanged opened. Dani examined my face before gasping.

"Harry! Don't tell me yo took her V-card yet!"

                Harry scratched his neck, like he always do when he's uncomfortable.

"Well..."

                El and Dani squealed while the boys' faces cracked up in a fit of laughter. Extremely embarrassed, I escaped Harry's arms and left for my room so I could get changed. On my way out of the kitchen, I heard Dani and El scolding at Harry.

"You better have wrapped it up, Styles!"
"We don't need Hazel to get pregnant because you can't keep it in your pants."

                I blushed even more and thought that it'd be great if I could just disappear in the covers of my bed. For like, maybe eternity, just so this would be less embarrassing.

*Harry Styles*

                We heard the door of my bedroom close, and I sighed, annoyed with my best friend.

"Seriously? Way to make it awkward." I groaned.

                They just laughed at me. Except Niall, who looked like he was forcing it a bit.

"At lead she didn't ask any further question about where we,re going tonight." Liam said. "She'll sure love the surprise."
"Details, mate." Louis called. "Was she any good?"

                Eleanor slapped him behind the head.

"Dick! Hazel isn't some piece of meat you can judge by her abilities in bed! Besides, what does it matter? You have a girlfriend that I'm sure pleases you enough."
Louis, not so stupid, raised his hands in surrender. "Sorry, babe. It's just that... we're all really curious."
I shook my head at them and rolled my eyes, but still answered. "Amazing. You wouldn't even know she's a virgin."
Niall started laughing. "Aye! I know that look. That's the look of a guy that's completely whipped by his woman and hooked by sex."
Dani rolled her eyes. "Way to put it elegantly, Niall."
"When did it happen?" Zayn asked.
"Ugh... Her birthday?"
"ONE WEEK AGO?!"
"Have you been keeping it up, Haz?" Liam asked, a smug smirk on his face.

                My silence and my red cheeks was their answer. They started laughing loudly while Dani and El just rolled their eyes.

"Atta boy, Harry!" Liam laughed.
"Shagging all week..." Louis said with a wink.

                I made a move to shut them off when I heard the door opening again. Hazel came out hesitantly, looking beautiful as always. She made a few steps in the living room and I noticed she was wearing flats, making her look even more small. She blushed instantly.

"I didn't know where we were gong so I just assumed that the heels weren't necessary. But I'll go put some if I have to..." She said wincing a bit.
I shook my head. "No, it's fine. Anyways, I know you hate high heels... Even though you're hot in them."

                She blushed and looked at her feet.

"Ugh, thanks, I guess." 
I chuckled ad lifted her chin. "You look beautiful, Haze."
Her hazel eyes sparkled and she smiled. One of those soft smile that made my knees go week. "Thanks, Hazza."

                She kissed my cheek and sat down next to Niall, who poked her. She squealed and pulled away, but Louis on the other side poked her too. Hazel gasped and jumped on her feet, walked to the middle of the living room and sat down, pouting like a kid.

"Stop it, you wicked boys."
I started chuckling and gave her my hand to pull her up. "We should get going."
"Where are we even going?"

                I was about to say that it was a surprised but Niall grabbed Hazel but the waist and lifted her up, away from me.

"EAT! Because I'm bloody hungry."
"Good to know, thanks for sharing it with us." I said, irritated that he'd take Hazel away from me. "Now give me my girlfriend back before I get mad."
"Nope! I need to take her away before you two get all lovey-dovey and start liking each other's face."
"Niall..."
"Fine, fine!" Niall delicately put Hazel down and pouted in Hazel's direction. "I'm either mad at you for changing my mate Haz into a whipped lover boy, or mad at him for not letting me have fun with my bestie."
Hazel just chuckled. "Either way, you're mad. So why not just be mad and shut up?"
Niall opened his mouth, then snapped it closed. He grunted. "I hate it when she's right."

                Hazel's soft giggle made us all smile. Suddenly she looked at me.

"Harry! When will we get back tonight?"
"Don't know, really late probably." I shrugged, smiling at the thought of the surprise I had for her. "Why?"
"Well, first of all, 'Innocence' is getting released tonight, and there's also the Opening of the Olympics live on TV."
"I don't know if we'll be able to be in time..." I said, pretending to be sad.
She waved it off. "It's fine... My song will pass on radio, and we can always watch the Olympics on TV later." She smiled. "Come on Nialler! I'm starving too!"

                She took his hand and pulled him to the car.

"I swear, you have an amazing girlfriend." Liam said, wrapping his arm around Dani. "Mine is better, of course, but Hazel is just..."
"Stunning? Adorable? Beautiful? Talented? Hot?" Louis suggested.
"Go ahead, Lou." El said in a low voice. "Compliment another girl right in front of your girlfriend..."
Liam chuckled. "I was about to say angelic. She has that aura of kindness and innocence, that makes everybody love her. She's just so selfless, it's ridiculous."
"Yeah, I know." I smiled. "I so bloody lucky."

                We walked outside and I frowned when I saw Hazel fooling around with Niall. I knew that it was completely ridiculous of me, but I was jealous of them. I felt so protective and territorial of Hazel, because I knew that every guy would be lucky to have her. Like some random guy could just snatch her away from me. Seeing Niall so familiar with Hazel was irritating, because I knew she would deserve a lad like him.

"Whoa, Harry, you just turned green." Liam teased me.
I groaned. "They just seem so close..."
"Give them credit, Haz. Niall would never do that to you. And Hazel loves you to damn much to even think of anybody else."
"You think?"
Liam scoffed. "Haz, she's so in love with you she'd do anything for you. And you're the only one who can't seem to see that." 

                I felt a lot better when I heard those words.

"But, Haz... Don't let your jealousy get the better of you and push her away. She's the kind of girl you keep forever. She's worth the wait." He said, patting my back.
I smiled. "Thanks, mate."

                I walked behind Hazel and picked her up, making her scream.

"Harry! Put me down!"
"Nope!"
"What is it with you people always picking me up?" Haze groaned, crossing her arms in front of her chest.
"You're so small, it's just funny..." Zayn laughed. "Come on, we got to go."

*Hazel Murray*

"Okay, I can understand why the blindfold is necessary for a surprise, but are the earplugs that important?" I mumbled.
"Yep." Harry's deep voice said in my ear.
I grunted. "The things I do for you..." 
"No need to talk about getting down..." Louis said.

                Even with the blindfold, I knew he was smirking. And I was extremely glad the blindfold covered my face enough so they wouldn't see me blush.

"Awe, she's blushing." Dani's voice cooed, making me groan.

                Somebody took me bridal style and I knew it was Harry just by smelling him. I just let myself go in his arms, trusting him entirely. I could feel them walking then putting me down after a few minutes. Then, the heat left me. Somebody took the blindfold off and I blinked a couple of times, surprised by all the lights.

                Oh. My. God. The Olympic Stadium. We were going to watch the Opening live.

                I freaking love this life.

                The Opening was great, and the boys performed in 'What Makes You Beautiful'. I was serenaded by Harry, who looked at me all along the show.

                How I love that boy.

MEDIA PITURE: Hazy (I'm addicted to Harry and Lily's manips they are so cute!

A/N: Double update thanks for reading <3