Chapter 26

Chapter 26

*Hazel Murray*

                This was our last show. July 1st in Fort Lauderdale, Florida Well, we had three other shows planned later in November, but this is the last show in months. I could feel the nostalgia. I got used to live with the boys, the crazy life, and now it was my last show.

                 Not your last show. This is the beginning. A voice told me in my mind. I smiled. I still haven't pop the new to Harry and the lads. I was so excited, but I wanted to tell the fans at the same time...

                Talking about Harry, we still haven't done any interviews confirming our relationship. I read the article on Harry and I and we had a good laugh about it. They made it sound so dramatic and important. It's just a teenage love, nothing more, nothing less. Harry and I just continued going on dates, hanging out, and... making out when we were in private.

                I tugged the hem of my dress uncomfortably. 

"Lou, don't you think this is a bit too molding?"
Lou shot me a warning glare. "You look absolutely amazing tonight. If you dare say something about the outfit I chose for you, I will get mad at you."

                I looked down at my dress. It was black and pastel pink, way too molding for my taste. I wore way more makeup than I ever did. My nails were pink, as well as my lips. At least my heels weren't too high. It was a really sexy and provocative look . Which I wasn't exactly used to.

"Doesn't it look slutty?" I asked, blushing a bit.
"No. Try to look confident in it, it'll be perfect. You'll see, Harry's jaw is going to drop to the floor right in front of your shoes." Louise said, chuckling.
I smiled shyly. "Yeah, maybe."
"I heard about the new..." Lou said, smiling proudly at me. "It's amazing, Hazel. Are you going to say yes?"
"I want to but... It would change so many things..." I hesitate. 
"In good or bad?"
I shook my head. "Honestly I don't know. But I'm still so happy."
"Have you broke the new to the boys?"
"No..."
"What new?" Niall's voice boomed in the fitting room.

                I turned around and saw Niall, alone. His eyes traveled my whole body and he raised his eyebrows.

"Damn, Hazel, you look bloody amazing." He breathed. "Harry is one lucky bastard."
"Thank you...?" I answered, unsure. "Where are the others?"
"They decided to stay and sign a couple of things. Paul send me first with Lou."
"Okay, well sit down, Niall."

                As Louise started Niall's makeup, he looked at me.

"So, what's the new?"
I groaned. I thought he would have forgotten about that. "Well..." I hesitated.
"Just spit it out, Hazel." Lou said.
"I'm not even sure yet!" I protested.
"Sure about what?"
"Hazel got an opportunity of signing with a disc house." Lou bluntly said.
"Lou!" I protested.
"Hazel, that's amazing!" Niall said, grinning. "Why are you even hesitating? You should say yes to Simon."
"That's the thing, Nialler." I cut him off. "Simon doesn't want to sign me."
"Then who did?" Niall asked, confused.  
"Record Label." I answered. (A/N: It doesn't exist, I just invented.)
"But... why didn't Simon want to do it?"
I bit my lip. "I'm not entirely sure. I know that he said I'd be better of with Record Label. And he still wants to help me book some shows, and be my contact in the industry."
Niall smiled widely. "I think you should say yes. Why are you hesitating?"
"Because I have to move to New York."
"Oh... You can't just fly to the studio?" Niall asked.
"No, I have to actually buy a flat of a house, and live there. I talk to my mother everyday, and I know she wants me to do it, but I feel like I'm letting her down."
"You're not." Niall said, smiling at me. "Sign the contract and make us proud."