NEWS PAPER

Hazel Murray growing in popularity!

                The young singer Hazel Murray now has over 100,000 followers on Twitter, and her channel on YouTube is viewed by so many people that trying to keep the count is impossible. Her popularity has grown terribly fast. Directioners from all around the world absolutely love their favorite boys band new opening act. 

                Right now, with 6 shows at her credit, Hazel has three shows left in Florida with One Direction before their break. The young girl from a small city in Utah has done shows in Los Angeles, Anaheim, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta and Charlotte. Her next show is in Tampa, Florida, and her fans are really excited to see her. Hazel did three interviews and will have her first meet and greet on the 28th, in Tampa. Her fans are excited to see her, and meet her. They thought she was really sweet in her last interview.

                In the shows, fans said that she had an amazing natural voice. She had a big range of notes and has a calm power. She has a complete control over her vocals. So, Hazel isn't just a really pretty young girl, who is also sweet, she's also talented. 

                Hazel has been spotted a few times hanging out with Harry Styles, the 1D flirt. In the pictures, you can always see them laughing and fooling around, just like the one at the top. They always sit next to each other in the interviews and seem to share 'moments', where they just look at each other and smile. When Hazel did a twit-cam explaining to her fans how she got there, she invited the boys to come in her twit-cam. Harry was the first to come and to fool around with Hazel. 

                Maybe those two just have an amazing friendship, but what if there was more to the story? 

                One thing for sure, the Directioners ship 'Hazy'.

                Hazel's new fandom is looking forward for her first single, even if it hadn't been announced yet. 

Date published: June 27th 2012

MEDIA PICTURE: HAZY (PICTURE OF THE MAGAZINE)
A/N: Okay, so just so you guys know, you haven't missed a chapter, this is completely normal, I just skipped a few dates... The last chapter was on the 18th, the next chapter will be on the 28th.

So basically what happened is that Hazel did some interviews, hanged out with the boys, did her shows, and everything was great.