Chapter 64

A/N: love you guys, don't forget to comment before you read the epilogue!

Songs I listened to:
-Little Bird by Ed Sheeran
-Sugar by Maroon 5
-Fireproof by One Direction
-Chandelier by Sia
-Cool for the Summer by Demi Lovato
-Take It Back by Ed Sheeran
-Downtown by Macklemore
-How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful by Florence + The Machine (album)
Chapter 64

*Hazel Murray*

So many people here. I couldn't even see my feet, or even breathe normally. I wasn't signing or taking pictures with fans, I was just trying to get the hell out of there. I had already lost my purse, which thankfully didn't have anything in it except gum and old Kleenexes. However, my phone was with Gemma, and that meant that I had no freaking way of calling anybody to get me out of trouble.

I was exhausted, I was terrified, and I was hurt. My arms were throbbing because of the scratches of fans trying to grip me, my feet were probably blue because of so many people stepping on them. I was doing everything I could to keep my breathing in check so I would get a panic attack.

A fan yelled next to me, recognizing me.

"Hazel, I love you so so much, you're amazing, oh my God!" He screeched.
"Listen, I love you too, but I really need to..."

I was pulled away before I could finish my sentence. My breathing increased and this time I couldn't calm down. My throat was slowly closing, making it harder to inhale and exhale. I searched the pocket of my hoodie, before realizing with horror that I put my inhaler in my purse, which was in the hands of a very lucky fan.

"Fuck!" I exhaled, the panic becoming more and more present.

I was getting more and more scared. I couldn't see over anybody's head as I forcefully walked through the crowd. I didn't even know if I was going in the right direction. What I knew is that I was in danger. That my baby was in danger.

"PLEASE LET ME PASS!" I yelled, but I couldn't be heard over the fans screaming.

I was frightened that some fans would get hurt in the riot that I caused. I was pulled out of my thoughts when a bunch of fans started pushing each other around. I was about to stop them, but one of them got pushed on me, making us both fall onto the ground, her over me. I screamed when I felt her weight over me, feeling something snap. My head knocked harshly on the ground, making me almost lose consciousness on the spot.

"STOP THIS!" A voice yelled. "YOU ALMOST KILLED HAZEL!"
"YOU STARTED ALL OF THIS."

I opened my eyes and tried to get up, a hand helping me. I smiled weakly at the girl, then wincing as my stomach started throbbing. I clutched my stomach in pain. My eyes widened.

"No, no, no, no, NO!" I started crying, terribly scared for my baby. "Please, help me get out of here!" I begged the fan.

She nodded, looking terrified. She pushed the people around, trying to help me out. My stomach was throbbing ( I was thinking a broken rib) and God knows that I couldn't breathe properly.

"Come on, Hazel, please, we're almost there!"

I could feel the unconsciousness reaching out to me as she continued pulling me to the exit. Black spots were blocking more and more my vision as my breathing became more shallow.

"Please, Hazel, don't faint. Just listen to me, okay? My name is Carla, I'm from Manchester. I'm a huge fan of yours, I love your music and you're so pretty!"

"Thank you, Carla, I love you too." I weakly said, wincing in pain.

She smiled brightly, but it disappeared soon enough when I stumbled and fell, clutching my stomach. I rolled on the ground, let out little breath of air. Coldness was enveloping me, and I knew. I just did.

"HERE! WE NEED SOME HELP HERE!" Carla yelled.
"Hold on, Miss Murray, we'll get you out of here." A male voice said.
"Harry?" I sighed. "Where is Harry?"
"He's waiting for you outside. Stay conscious, Miss." The man said picking me up, making me yelp in pain. "She's hurt." He then said. "Call an ambulance, then clear the crowd."
"Harry..." Was the last thing I said before losing consciousness.

*Harry Styles*

Why did we always have to come back to this goddamn hospital? Why was it always Hazel in that goddamn bed? Why couldn't we live more than a freaking week without a drama jumping in our face? (A/N: Cause I'm freaking evil, that's why, Harry. I hang out with Moffat, JK Rowling and GRR Martin in my free times)

The doctor came out of her room, making us all jump on our feet. Niall, who was with me when Gemma called, had brought Liam and Louis along with him when they learned that Hazel was in the hospital. Zayn was god knows where, but Perrie was here. Mum called me earlier, saying she heard Hazel was hurt on the news and that she was leaving Holmes Chapel on the spot with Robin to come to London. Twitter has been going mad about what happened at the mall.

Me? Well I was going even more nuts about Hazel's state. It took about 20 minutes after Gemma got out of there before they found Hazel, and when they did, she was already in a horrible shape. I caught a glimpse of her before they put her in an ambulance and drove away to the hospital, not even letting me go in the car.

"Who's the family for Hazel?"

We all rose our hands.

"Direct family?"
"Doctor, her family is in America, and not really in contact with her. She doesn't have any siblings, we're her family."
"Fine, who's her contact in case of urgency?"
"I'm her boyfriend." I said.

The doctor ignored me and checked the file in his hands.

"Niall Horan is here?"

Niall frowned, clearly surprised, while I clenched my jaw.

"Yeah, that's me."
"Miss Murray designated you as her contact, you may go inside, she'll wake up soon." I was about to protest but the doctor cut me off. "You said you were her boyfriend?"
"Yes."
"Then you might want to go inside too."

I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded coldly, following soon after Niall, who looked rather uncomfortable.

"Listen mate, she changed it while you guys were fighting, and probably didn't have the time to change it..." Niall whispered to me as we entered and sat down.
"Yeah, whatever."
"Harry."
"Just shut up, Niall."

Thankfully, he did. I gazed at Hazel, who looked pale, even compared to the white sheets of the hospital bed. The doctor came in a few minutes later.

"Miss Murray suffers from a slight concussion and two broken ribs. It also appears that she had a slight panic attack and that her lungs were slightly compressed. Other than that, her fainting seemed to be due to lack of oxygen, and not because of concussion which is great. That means that there is no big damage done to her brain."
"What about the baby?" Niall asked, making me shoot him a glare. How dare he ask that question when I'm the father.
The doctor sighed and shook his head. "I'm sorry, we couldn't save it. She was about 9 weeks along, and the baby wasn't strong enough." Another sigh as I looked at him blankly. "Hazel had a miscarriage."
"No..." A breathy voice said on the side.

We all looked at Hazel who woke up.

"Please, not my baby... " She whispered as silent tears rolled on her flushed cheeks. "Please, I'm begging you."
"I'm sorry, Miss. I'll leave you two alone."

The doctor left with Niall. I came closer to Hazel's bed, but she shook her head.

"Leave me alone."

Her cold words whipped my heart already hurt and I froze, shaking my head, before leaving. I wasn't going to fight her. Not now.

I left her room, I left her alone.

Little did I know...