Chapter 59

A/N: Sorry for the mass update it was long overdue  

-strong language, beware, female pregnancy's hormones-

*Hazel Murray*

After the three seconds awkward silence, the yelling started again.

"Where were you young girl?" My mother yelled, clearly furious. "You weren't answering your phone and we come home to see Niall screaming at your boyfriend who apparently left you after you told him you were pregnant."
"As if getting knocked up at eighteen wasn't enough, it had to be with that stupid dimwits popstar." Dad spat.
"Mr. Murray, this is my son you're talking about." Anne frowned, her teeth gritted.
"This isn't any of your concern, this is about our idiotic daughter, waiting here for two weeks for her boyfriend when she could've gotten rid of that baby as soon as she learned she was pregnant." My father retorted rudely.
"I just needed some time to think!" Harry poorly defended himself.
"Was your freaking cellphone too far away from you for you to pick it up and CALL?" Niall screamed. "You had us all worried here, and stress isn't good for your baby or for Hazel. Did you already forget that she was at the hospital not so long ago because she had a panic attack, because of YOU?"
"This is it, THERE WILL BE NO FUCKING BABY! Hazel, you're coming with us, we have an appointement in two days at home, you're going to abort that baby, and then you're staying with us. No more whatever singing career you had. Done. You're going to college next semester." My father said. "No more slutting around, you need a real career and a real life."
"Back in Cedar City? In Utah?" Harry snorted. "She can't have any life there! Her life is here with me! With us."

Harry was desperately trying to meet my eyes, while I was desperately avoiding them. Instead, I met Eleanor's reassuring brown eyes and took a deep breath, cutting everyone's furious yells.

"Enough!" They all looked at me, surprised that I even rose my voice. But hey, hormones, what can I say? "Stop talking about me like I'm not there!"
"You're a child, you don't get a say in this." My father snapped at me, still gazing Harry furiously.
"I'm eighteen, almost nineteen, I'm an adult and you cannot come barging into MY house and tell me what to do. There is NO way in hell I'm coming back to Utah after I finally got out of there. Especially not to kill my baby!"
"You can't possibly keep that baby, Hazel!" Mom shouted.
"Stop YELLING!" I roared, feeling the anger rising up more and more. "I'm keeping that baby, I'm staying here to live MY life, and I am NOT letting go of my dream cause you guys THINK it would be better for me to do so. I'm happy with my family here and I won't let you take it away."
"Then not only are you a slut, but you're also stupid..." Dad snickered.

I tried to hide the grimace on my face as his blow hit all the air out of my lungs.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Harry growled, pissed. He came in between my dad and me, his shadow hiding my small frame from my father's angry eyes. "If you're just going to insult my Angel just like that in OUR home, you're very wrong. Leave."
"You can't kick us out!" Mom shrieked.
"Get out of my way, son of a bitch, before I make thousands of fangirls cry." Dad threatened.
"WHOA!" I yelled again, gaining their attention. "He's right, you have to leave."
"What happened to you, Hazel? You were such a sweet young and innocent girl, now look at you! Look at what fame made of you, look at what HE made of you!"
"Of course I changed, Mom! I became an adult! I lived some pretty amazing experience, I'm living my dream. You just can't handle it."
"You aren't our daughter anymore." Dad shook his head. "Our daughter would have never gotten pregnant and our daughter would certainly not talk to us like this."

I felt numb of all this yelling. I just wanted out.

"Then I believe you have nothing to do in this house, David." I said. "You are free to leave. You know you're way out."

David glared at me before storming off. Susan gave me a blank stare and I almost thought she was going to say something. I wanted her to say something, anything. But she didn't. She shook her head and left on my father's―David's― trail.

"Well shit." Harry softly breathed.
"And you..." I growled, still furious. "How fucking dare you leave for fucking one week and a half without any fucking message you fucking jerk!" I screamed hitting his chest repetitively. "Do you know how fucking worried I was?"
"Hazel, I..." Harry started but I cut him off.
"No, no, NO!" I yelled. "You don't get to say fucking anything! Look at me, I literally just lost my parents who were my only fucking friends for seventeen whole years of my life, I'm fucking pregnant with your fucking child!" I slapped him across the face. "You see? I'm violent and I'm fucking swearing like a fucking sailor!"
"Breathe, Haze, breathe..." Eleanor came and hugged my panting and trembling body. "Shhh, it's all going to be okay."
I had a hiccup. "Oh my God."

Then I was full on sobbing. I clutched El's shirt while crying like a baby. I felt other people join the group hug and I started chuckling.

"I love you guys."
"Talking about bipolarity..." Louis mumbled before a small 'ow' was heard. "What was that for, El."
I felt Harry's chest against my back while I nuzzled myself in the hug even more. "Get away, Harry, I'm still mad at you."
"I'm so so sorry, baby."

I felt a slight pull as he pulled me into a hug, freeing me from the group hug. I didn't resist, feeling the need to have him close after all of this, needing his love and affection. Pathetic, ain't it? I nuzzled in his chest, still feeling that little warmth inside my heart telling me there's still a chance for it to work.

Harry kissed my forehead. "I'm so sorry, baby... I shouldn't have left and..."
"Shut up." I hissed.
"What?!"
"Shut up, I don't want to talk about it. One thing at the time. I can't... I can't handle more. So just shut up and hold me."

Harry must have had a stunned expression on his face because Niall thought it was a great idea to snicker.

"Don't worry, you get used to it."