NEWS PAPER

One Direction's New Opening Act finally revealed!

At Los Angeles' 1D show on the 16th, the hot Boys Band finally revealed their new opening act, that they have kept a secret for more than a week.

The fans that we interrogated admitted that at the beginning, when they saw Hazel go on stage, they were disappointed. They expected 5 Seconds of Summer, or another artist, more famous than a young girl who has never performed on stage before. But after hearing her singing, they were all pleased. They said she had an amazing voice and seemed to be a really sweet girl. 

So, for all our lovely readers here, we've made our researches on Hazel, the new rising star.

Hazel Bryn Murray, seventeen years old, just graduated last week in her High School. She grew up in Cedar City, Utah and is only child. She sang and played guitar for most of her life. She seemed to be a really simple and shy person. Her celebrity crush is Ed Sheeran, with whom she certainly dreams of singing with. 

For now, she has a contract with Simon Cowell, who also signed One Direction. The contract only includes the Tour, but maybe later on she will have a recording deal, hopefully. If not from Simon Cowell, probably from another management. But something is telling me that Mr. Cowell would be blind and fool to let a young talent like hers slip away. 

Hazel started sharing her songs a year ago on YouTube. Just yesterday, her followers on Twitter were under the 500. Today, it has boosted over 10,000 followers, and she's gaining more every minutes. 

We can all say that we are very curious of how this young and innocent girl will fight the business world. 

Little comment: Have you seen the picture at the top of this article? Does Hazel seem close to Louis? Will we soon see appear a new romance between Louis Tomlinson and Hazel Murray? Did Louis already kicked his former girlfriend Eleanor Calder?

We'll keep you updated.

Date published: June 17th 2012

MEDIA PICTURE: the picture of the magazine ;)
A/N: VOTE GUYS I LOVE YOU <3