Chapter 5

*Hazel Murray*

                I was panting on the floor. I just ran about ten laps on the soccer field. Which is about four kilometers. Did I mention how not in shape I am? I'm not fat, even if I eat tons of chocolate, I just don't have any muscles. Four kilometers was just way to much for my poor petite body. 

"On your feet, young girl, or else, it's another lap for you!" My gym teacher yelled at me.

                I painfully got on my feet, noticing how people actually saw me today. All because of Harry Styles' tweet. I blushed and looked away. I hated being the center of the attention.

"Okay, listen up, lazy pants!" Our gym teacher yelled at the class. " We're going to play basket ball. If I see one of you not playing, automatic detention. They're is only one weeks left of school until summer, and one weeks until the end of High School for you Seniors, but it doesn't mean you don't have to work for it." She blew in her whistle to make us shut up. "I'll split the class in two."

                I looked at the team I was in. Coach's separation of the class was never equal. In my team, all the failures in gym class. In the other team, those who could actually run four kilometers without puking their lungs out.

                Aaron's team.

                We started playing. As  usual, nobody passed me the ball. I could care less about it actually. I wasn't really paying attention to the game until Aaron knocked me on the ground. I fell face forwards and my forehead hit the ground. For the second time of the day, my head hit something hard. I'm not sure it's exactly good for my brain. I saw black spot in my vision and heard Aaron mumble quietly beside me so only me could hear.

"You should've thought of the consequences of your actions before you did them. Now it's too late. I'll make sure your life is a living hell."

                I was too shocked to even think about what he just said. I could barely even think of something else than: 'It hurts'.

"Are you okay, young girl?" 

                I shook my head at my gym teacher, too weak to speak, but then my head throbbed even more. I just decided to lay still on the ground. I just wanted to drift to unconsciousness, but I knew it wasn't a good idea.

"I'm going to send you home." I heard Coach say. "You should relax a bit."

                She called my mother who came to pick me up twenty minutes later, extremely worried. She even wanted to bring me to the hospital  in case I had a concussion, but the closest hospital was at St George, so I talked her out of it. I said that I would be OK just at home not doing anything. Plus, it was the weekend. At least  Aaron made me miss some classes...

                At home, I logged in Twitter. I saw that a lot of people mentioned my name since Harry Styles' tweet. I saw a lot of comments asking me about myself, what my life was like. Some people asked me to do covers for songs. One comment asked me if I could do a twit-cam later that day. I shrugged. Why not? I decided to Tweet something.

@Hazel*Murray Hey guys, I had a tiny accident so I won't upload another cover. My head hurts too badly for music, unfortunately. But I will do a twit-cam and answer your questions in one hour. See you guys there :)

*Harry Styles*

"Boys, I saw the video of the girl you talked about." Simon's voice said through the phone.
"And?" Louis asked expectantly.
"Well, she is talented. And I had a great idea of how I could use such talents." Simon replied.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I won't tell you until I'm sure it will work. It might be hard to organize." Simon admitted. "But as soon as I confirm, I will let you know about it." 
"Okay, thanks Simon!" Liam said.
"Your welcome, boys."