Chapter 57

*Hazel Murray*

Chocolate is so underrated. It's the most amazing thing in the world, and people tend to just think of it as a mainstream dessert. But, if everybody had chocolate, I bet everybody would be happy just by holding this tiny little piece of heaven. Actually, I used to think chocolate could cure just about everything.

Now, as I'm laying on the couch, my head on Niall's lap, my legs resting on Louis', eating huge boxes of chocolate that Liam was kind enough to get, with Zayn playing and braiding my hair, I wasn't so sure. If they did cure everything, then why was I still feeling that heartache even after the I emptied three boxes of fine Swiss chocolate?

"Gah, I feel like such a drama llama right now, I'm so sorry, guys..." I almost started crying again.
"It's okay, Haze, we understand..." Niall cooed.
"Haz is being a dick, but that idiot can't stay away for too long." Louis added.
"Everything will be fine, you'll see." Liam said, smiling like the cute little puppy he is.
"You'll go back to being the most annoyingly couple in no time." Zayn continued.
"Seriously though, I call being the godfather." Louis exclaimed.
"Uh, Lou, everybody knows children love me more." Liam replied.
"Oi, y'all are forgetting I'm her best friend!" Niall kicked in, his Irish accent weirdly turning into a southern American accent.
"No, don't..." I cringed. "Don't do that."
"LOL." Louis snickered, knowing how cringe-worthy I thought it was.
"Stop this!"
"Boys, enough of this. TBH, you guys are annoying." Liam replied, smirking.
"WTF, you're more annoying." Zayn chuckled at my obvious displeasure.
"OMG, she said stop it!" Niall said with a little bitchy pause at the end.

I knew they were trying to make me laugh, and it worked marvelously.

"Guys, enough, you sound like the girl friends I never had in high school!"
"We're the only girl friends you need, sweetie!" Niall exclaimed.

He started laughing in his ridiculously happy laugh and I tagged along with the rest of the boys, until I was full on sobbing again.

"God, I feel ri-ri-di-di-culouuuuuuus!" I cried, burying my head in a cushion. "I ne-never even had a fri-friend in highschoo-school."
Louis murmured. "Must be the pregnant hormones."
"I HEARD THAT!" I yelled, throwing the cushion at his face.

He was so surprised he didn't even tried to dodge it. It smacked right in his face and fell in a small flap. Everybody just stayed still for a second before I started crying even more and lunged on Louis' lap.

"I'm so so so so sorry-y-y-y..."
"It's okay, babe, I understand... But if you could get off my crotch, I think my manhood would really appreciate."

I got off just in time for El to come in the living room of the Hazy's house. She looked at the boys with a scowl on her face.

"What did you do to make her cry?!"
"It's the hormones, it's getting the best of her." Louis whispered-shouted, making sure I'd hear him.

I gave him a death glare but I didn't reply. Instead, I asked El.

"Still no signs of him?"
"Nope."

Okay, so Harry has gone completely under the radar. MIA. Wiped off the surface of the earth. For a week now.

"I don't understand it, how can a celebrity like him just disappear? There's paps everywhere, fans susceptible of just tweeting his location, but nothing!" Liam growled in frustration.

I stayed silent. With every day, scratch that, every minute that passed, I was losing faith and hope that he'd come back to me. To us.

"Well... Let's talk about something less depressing." El clapped her hands and beamed.
I frowned. "Like what?"
"Like that little pretty thing that's growing in your stomach right now!" She gushed. "That kid is going to be ridiculously attractive, with the parents he has."
"I still call to be godfather!" Liam bumped in.
"Li... Sorry to tell you that, but he will need a godmother, and you're single." El said.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa..." I interrupted. "Hold up. You're single? What about Dani?"
"Well, we broke up like two weeks ago..."
"Oh Lord, I'm so sorry, Li... I didn't even realize... I was too wrapped up in my own drama, I'm so sorry..." I almost started crying again― damn those hormones that were getting the best of me.
"It's okay, don't cry, please, don't cry." Liam rambled, stroking slowing my hair to coax me.
"Ugh, I'm so sorry." I breathed in and I felt better.
"So does that mean we win?" Lou laughed and high-fived El.
"No, everybody knows Joy will be the godfather... With you guys as uncles and my mum and dad as grandparents, that baby will be covered under... HOLY COW!"

I pressed both my hands over my mouth and the tears brimmed my eyes.

"What?!"
"Is it the baby?"
"What is it?"
I sighed and shook my head. "I still haven't told my parents yet, God. How am I going to tell them that I'm pregnant?"
"Try with words." Louis answered.
El smacked the back of his head. "Lou! Try to be helpful for once."

I caressed my stomach with my fingertips, smiling lightly. I've grown quite fond these past few days of thinking about my life and this tiny little thing in my stomach.

"That little boy is going to be one hell of a lucky guy with a mum like you and uncles like us." Zayn chuckled.
"Girl."
"What?"
"Little girl. I just have this feeling that she'll be a little girl." I grinned and rubbed my stomach, even though there wasn't even a baby bump yet. "My little girl."

A/N: sorry if you wanted dramatic, I just had the silly and funny vibe... it's been a long time since I wrote a bubbly chapter, this is good for my moral... SORRY IF IT'S SHORT