Chapter 35

Chapter 35

*Harry Styles*

                I slowly woke up when I felt something move in my arms. My eyes fluttered open and I looked around me in confusion. Weren't we on Tour? Then, I remembered I was in my flat in London. 

                I looked at the moving figure in my arms and saw Hazel peacefully sleeping, nuzzled in my chest. Her skin was soft and warm against mine. I suddenly remembered last night and smiled. It was probably the best night of my entire life. My grin only grew wider as the memories of last night replayed in my mind. 

                I caressed Hazel's bare arm with my fingertip, and felt all the tenderness I had towards her when goosebumps rose on her skin. She pressed her naked body against mine even more. I kissed her forehead, closing my eyes as I did so. 

               I was in love with her. More than I ever was with anybody else in my life. I felt like Hazel, could be the one, the one I'd want to live my entire life with, the one I'd settle down with. Even more than that, I felt like Hazel was my soul-mate.

                I buried my face in the crook of her neck, smelling her sweet vanilla scent. I pressed y lips against the tender skin of her neck.

''I love you.'' I whispered against her skin.

*Hazel Murray*

                I slowly emerged from my slumber when I heard a deep raspy voice and a kiss against my neck. I kept my eyes closed as I smiled.

''Hello to you too.'' I whispered, nuzzling myself in the warmth of his naked body.
Harry chuckled. ''Sorry, did I wake you up?" He said.
"Yes, but I don't mind.." I sighed in happiness. "Waking up to hear your morning voice is always so incredibly pleasant."

                Harry rolled a bit on the side, but his grip made me follow his body. He was now lying on his back, and I was lying on his chest, face down. His arms were still securely wrapped around my small waist. Strangely, I didn't felt awkward at all. I mean, I did just gave my virginity...  

                I smiled when I thought of last night, and blushed a bit.

"What time is it?" I asked. 
"Maybe around three in the afternoon... When do you have to record your song?" 
"Around 5 o'clock. Simon knew we were going to drink, right? That's why he didn't schedule it in the morning." I said.

                I wanted to stay like that forever, but I knew I had to leave soon.

Harry chuckled. ''Yeah, probably.''
''I need to take a shower before.'' I told him.
''Let's just go make breakfast, or just food for the matter,then we'll go get ready, okay?''
''Sure.''

                I was about to get out of bed,when I remembered that I was naked. I blushed and looked around for any kind of piece of clothes. Harry started laughing at me. I hit him playfully on the arm as he chuckled even more.

''Harry, if you could be a bit helpful and give me a shirt instead of laughing at me, it'd be really appreciated.'' I mumbled.
''Or you could also get up and go get one like the big girl I know you are...'' Harry teased me.
''Jerk.'' I mumbled, getting up.

                An arm caught my waist and pulled me back to the bed. I gasped and Harry kept me against his chest, the skin of my bare back against his. He kissed my shoulder from behind and I started giggling when his curls tickled my neck. I struggled in his arms to turn around and face him. I tried to pull away, but he just tightened his grip around my body.