Chapter 39

*Hazel Murray *

                I was running around a bit everywhere backstage, so excited. It was my last show. Normally, I'd always feel a slight apprehension. What if that particular crowd doesn't like me? What if I trip and fall? Well, this time, I was even the slightest bit anxious. I was just running around happily, jumping and squealing.

                Was it because it was my last show for a while? Or was it because my morning with Harry was just perfect (A/N: chapter 38, for my short-termed memory readers :P)? Maybe it was the fact that this show would be extra special? It probably was a mix of everything... Plus the box of chocolate Niall gave me earlier. I love that boy to death. Does he want me fat, though? He always give me boxes of chocolate, ever since I was mad at him a few months ago...

                After Louise finished my gorgeous makeup and Catherine (A/N: the stylist :P) gave me my sparkly pink dress, I started getting bored. So I decided to eat one of those delicious Swedish truffle. But the first was so good I decided to take a second one. Then another. Then a fourth one. That lead to a fifth one. And so on. You get what happened I guess...

                So basically, I was extra excited for the show, and I was happy, and I was on a sugar rush. Let's just say the boys were getting tired of it.

"Haze, would you please sit down?" Louis grumbled.
"Yeah, stopping running around the room, I feel sick." Zayn added.
"Please, for us?" Liam begged.

                I started giggling and jumped around even more.

"Harry, put a leash on your woman." Louis groaned.
I gasped. "Harry!"

                He seriously looked so torn between us I wanted to burst in laughter. Instead, I pouted and sat down with Niall, cuddling up his side. I started fake crying while Niall dramatically hugged me.

"No! Don't cry, baby!" He exclaimed.
"But they're so mean!" I whined.
"Don't listen to them." 

                I started giggling with him. Harry sighed and got up from his seat. He picked me up from the couch where Niall and I were and kissed my cheek. Then, he carried me to the other love seat and sat there with me still in his arms. He pulled me on his lap and put his arms around me securely. He kissed my neck.

"Just relax, babe." He cooed. 
"But I don't want to." I pouted like a kid. 

                Harry chuckled and kissed my nose, then both of my cheeks, then my chin. I pouted my lips so he'd kiss them. He chuckled and shook his head no, making his curls bounce slightly.

"I won't ever let you eat those chocolates anymore."
I sighed grumpily. "Okay fine. Now how about that kiss?"
"Depends. Are you going to stay calm after that?"
"Yes?" It came out more as a question, but I smiled angelically and batted my eyelashes and Harry gave in, laughing.
"Okay then."

                H pecked my lips very lightly, then pulled away a bit. I pouted even more.

"That was barely a kiss!" I protested.
"You just said kiss me! You never said what kind of kiss." Harry mocked me.
I smirked. "I guess I'll just have to show you." I breathed.

                A glint of lust lit up his eyes, and even though he tried to hide it, I could clearly read him. He stared at my face. His gaze went from my eyes to my lips a few times. He bit his lip.

"Don't." I warned, my voice low so that the other won't hear me. "That's my job."

                Without any other words, Harry leaned down and put his lips firmly on mine. I smiled in the kiss, knowing that I had won. I kissed his back instantly. His lips parted mine and he took control over the kiss, making those goddamn fireworks erupt. I loved him more that I loved chocolate. And that's saying something.